Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone use this board anymore???

+2
UGENS
LX
6 posters

Go down

Does anyone use this board anymore??? Empty Does anyone use this board anymore???

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 pm

just wondering cause its pretty dead around here????

Back to top Go down

Does anyone use this board anymore??? Empty Re: Does anyone use this board anymore???

Post by LX Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 pm

we didnt lose any games last weekend... lol... the board wil liven up after a loss

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Does anyone use this board anymore??? Empty Re: Does anyone use this board anymore???

Post by UGENS Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Your so right LX the board seems to only get lively when the lads lose . You'll never see a post here about what a good or great game the lads had. I used to post for the good games and got attacked by the fans so I stopped posting now, I just moderate and leave it to the rest of the fans to post !!

UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter_Puck Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:17 pm

I hate when someone such as the "moderator" makes a generic statement about someone never posting about what a good or great game. FOR EXAMPLE - JANUARY 19, 2013. Lets be nice and not insult those who post. Let me add it appears Petgrave has started to smarten up, and not passing the puck to the opposition as much. If only our defense would stop screwing up Appleby's shutout chances. There's something to chew on!
Peter_Puck
Peter_Puck

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by JPH Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Peter_Puck wrote:I hate when someone such as the "moderator" makes a generic statement about someone never posting about what a good or great game. FOR EXAMPLE - JANUARY 19, 2013. Lets be nice and not insult those who post. Let me add it appears Petgrave has started to smarten up, and not passing the puck to the opposition as much. If only our defense would stop screwing up Appleby's shutout chances. There's something to chew on!

Hit the nail right on the head. The hypocrisy on this page last season was insane. When I realized this was a rah rah don't dare say anything negative forum I gave up.

Going to the game tonight. Hopefully they play perfectly so I can make a post everyone will appreciate.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Many posts are made and no repliers - no one is on or no one cares - not sure

It is OK to have different opinions

We all love the GENS - but can we not at times wonder why player x does some things the way he does - not really negative

Maybe we need a proactive moderator to start some discussions about news around the team , etc

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 5forfighting Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:58 pm

It seems the board is becoming alive with playoff talk. I think sometimes there just happens to be something to talk....whether good or bad.

5forfighting

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down