Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Are They Now ..

Go down

Where Are They Now .. Empty Where Are They Now ..

Post by Macker88 Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm bored as hell and got thinking about past Oshawa Generals teams. In the Last 10 years we've seen some talent pass through Oshawa and everyone knows what Paul Ranger, John Tavares, Cal Clutterbuck, Michael Del Zotto, Christian Thomas and Boone Jenner are up to these days. So I figured why not let everyone who's interested see what the other guys are up to these days.
I'll start 10 years back with the 2003-2004 Oshawa Generals. They Went 30-29-8-1, were coached by George Burnett and lost in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Goalies - Dan Turple (Last played in 09-10 with the Dundas Real McCoys of the MHL) 6th Rd Pick of Atlanta in 04
Ryan Gibb (Last played in 08-09 with the Laredo Bucks of the Central Hockey League) Undrafted
Chris Beckford-Tseu (Last played in 10-11 with Victoria Salmon Kings of the ECHL) 5th Rd Pick of St.Louis in 02*
*Beckford-Tseu was traded for Turple mid season. An is currently the GM of the Toronto Ice Jets of the GMHL
Defense - Paul Ranger (Currently plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs) 6th Rd Pick of Tampa Bay in 02
Chris Petrow (Last played in 08-09 for the University of Western Ontario) 9th Rd Pick of Anaheim in 02
Fred Hatziioannou (Last played in 04-05 with York University) Undrafted
John Neal (Last played in 11-12 with the Dundas Real McCoys of the MHL) Undrafted
Bret Nasby (Last played in 09-10 with the University or P.E.I) 5th Rd Pick of Florida in 04
Scott Todd (Last played in 11-12 with the Idaho Steelheads of the ECHL) 7th Rd Pick of Nashville in 05
Kyle Raftis (Last played in 10-11 with the Shelburne Muskies of the WOAA) Undrafted *
Justin Wallingford (Last played in 12-13 with St.Mary's University) Undrafted **
Andy Reiss (Currently plays for the Augsburger Panthers of the German Elite League (DEL) ) Undrafted
*Raftis was traded to Kingston mid season.
**Wallingford captained St. Mary's University in 2012-2013

Forwards -
Tyler Donati (Currently plays for HC Innsbruck (Austria) ) Undrafted
Ben Eager (Currently plays for the Edmonton Oilers) 1st Rd Pick of Phoenix in 02
Tobias Whelan (Last played in 11-12 with Rodovre (Denmark) ) Undrafted
Adam Berti (Last played in 09-10 with Gwinnett Gladiators ECHL) 3rd Rd Pick of Chicago in 04
Brandon McBride (Last played in 09-10 with the University of Ottawa) Undrafted *
Chris Hulit (Last played in 04-05 with the Eastlink Cee Bee Stars of the NLSHL) Undrafted
Justin Donati (Currently plays for HC Innsbruck (Austria) ) Undrafted
Andrew Gibbons (Last played in 08-09 with Carleton University) Undrafted
Ryan Bowness (Last played in 08-09 with the Ontario Reign ECHL) 8th Rd Pick of Columbus in 01 **
Jordan Beirnes (Last played in 08-09 with the University of British Columbia) Undrafted
Ryan Kitchen (Last played in 07-08 with the University of P.E.I) Undrafted ***
Evan Kotsopolous (Last played in 10-11 with the Tulsa Oilers of the Central Hockey League ) Undrafted ****
Clay McFadden (Last played in 11-12 with the 1000 Islands Privateers FHL) Undrafted *
Aaron Lobb (Last played in 07-08 with St. Thomas University CIS) 4th Rd Pick of Tampa Bay in 2001 *****
Gary Friesen (Last played in 09-10 with Brock University CIS) Undrafted
Scott Baker (Last played in 12-13 with UOIT CIS ) Undrafted
Mike Kavanagh (Last played in 06-07 with the Ryerson Rams CIS) Undrafted
Mike McLean (Last played in 11-12 with the Coventry Blaze EIHL) Undrafted***
*Acquired from Kingston in Mid Season Trade
**Acquired from Brampton in Mid Season Trade
***Traded to Guelph
****Traded to Kingston
*****Traded to Brampton

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16