Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rivalries night in peteborough (GENS @ PETES)

+10
Macker88
mygens
StingRay5
hockeybeats
steamed
Gens Camper
JPH
nerfherder
KHE
oshgens2k2
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

rivalries night in peteborough  (GENS @ PETES)  - Page 2 Empty Re: rivalries night in peteborough (GENS @ PETES)

Post by core33 Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 am

I totally disagree. You do realize you cant beat every team below you everytime right...

Oshawa record vs....

Petes 4-1 - with the one loss in a SO on the road with Appleby the back-up in net
67's - 4 -1 - with the one loss after playing night before at home and having to play a 2pm start in Ottawa with the back-up Appleby in net
Bulls - 4-1 - with the one loss in a SO on the road with Appleby the back-up in net
Nia 2-0
Sar 2-0

I do agree Laughton needs to be better and he admitted tonight after the game on a interview its been tough coming back after the world jrs for himself. He needs to get back his determination and discipline he had the first half and I think he will. I sit low to the glass sometimes and I can see the determination in his eyes. Not to worry if the other team is taking cheap shots against him, fight through it, don't retaliate and get'em on the scoreboard. Will P. has the same game and did it tonight vs Ritchie in the 3rd. Just skating away and Ritchie gets frustrated, taking hacks and cross-checks.....and charging.....

Rinkrat has it right, STAND BY YOUR TEAM!! This team is legit, no team can go 68-0

mygens wrote:I'm losing confidence in this coach , seems to me he is unable to motivate this team to be ready to play , his line combos are horrible , when the gens lose this many games against teams they should clearly clobber if they really are contenders , there is something more than a little slump going on , I think he has lost the players !!!!!!  We. 'Ve all seen this before !,, too bad !

I was so optimistic about this team before the Xmas break !!!!!!?????

core33

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

rivalries night in peteborough  (GENS @ PETES)  - Page 2 Empty Re: rivalries night in peteborough (GENS @ PETES)

Post by steamed Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:03 am

Rinkrat wrote:
steamed wrote:
Rinkrat wrote:
archer_gens wrote:We have 13 forwards and 7 defence men. Dundas and Busch couldn't play so we dressed 11 and 7 very simple.

Two games 53 shots,,, 2 goals allowed,,,, good goaltending,,, very simple

good defense also helps plus both games did not go to a shoot out  Wink

Just one more fact for the record,, REAL FANS STAND BEHIND THEIR TEAM!!!!!

Just one more fact for the record  Rolling Eyes  Don't speak for me or other fans as I support this team for over forty years, and have an opinions of players good or bad, sorry if you don't like my opinion. cheers
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:14 am

I did read a comment from "steamed" about the Generals being lucky if they won any games with Appleby in net while Altshuller was suspended but can't find it on this message board. Either I overlooked it or "steamed" at those words.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:47 am

Gens_Fan_22 wrote:I did read a comment from "steamed" about the Generals being lucky if they won any games with Appleby in net while Altshuller was suspended but can't find it on this message board.  Either I overlooked it or "steamed" at those words.  

I'm not getting into on have this a 3 pager. THIS WAS MY OPINION SORRY it's not yours or anybody elses Rolling Eyes 
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2