Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the music play!

2 posters

Go down

Let the music play! Empty Let the music play!

Post by Peter_Puck Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:08 am

How about someone coming up with a strategy of how to get a new video clock, and stop throwing crap at the wall to see if it sticks. Its like ground hog day with some of you. Every year someone starts a thread about the freaking music, guess what nothing happens, because nothing will happen, except some peoples' blood pressure raising. Personally I go to the game to watch the boys play, period!

Arrow 
Peter_Puck
Peter_Puck

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Let the music play! Empty Re: Let the music play!

Post by mygens Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:39 am

sorry the constant 'noise " at the gens games is a concern for many fans , all we are asking for is a bit of a break from it , intermission for a few minutes ????? wtf

if we don't speak up it will only get worse , i guess most people walk around in a fog and need the constant stimulation to feel alive !
you seriously cannot have a conversation with your fellow fan in the premium section at any time other than during the play , without having to yell , i mean , really ?????? do you really need this ????

btw , i go to games to watch the boys play as well otherwise i would not subject myself to this "promo show "

enough said , bringing my bose headphones from now on , tune all that crap out !

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down