Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, March 7 gens @ fronts on sportsnet!!!

4 posters

Go down

Friday, March 7 gens @ fronts on sportsnet!!! Empty Friday, March 7 gens @ fronts on sportsnet!!!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Oshawa @ Kingston, 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT (Sportsnet East, Ontario and Pacific)

well if its not this sunday then it could be this game instead where the gens clinch!!!

Back to top Go down

Friday, March 7 gens @ fronts on sportsnet!!! Empty Re: Friday, March 7 gens @ fronts on sportsnet!!!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:46 pm

SAM BENNET SITTING OUT, SUSPENDED INDEFFINITLLY

Good for the gennies, GO GENS GO!!!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Friday, March 7 gens @ fronts on sportsnet!!! Empty Re: Friday, March 7 gens @ fronts on sportsnet!!!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  WTF WTF WTF!!!!!

JUST BRUUUUUUUTAL!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

WHY IS ALLTSHULLIER STILL IN NETS AFTER THAT 2ND PERIOD AND WHERE THE HELL IS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GONNA BE A REAL EARLY EXIT FROM PLAYOFFS IF THIS CONTINUES, JUST BRUTAL!!!!

CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT THE SCORE WOULD BE IF BENNET WAS PLAYING!!!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by JPH Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:14 am

Brown is hurt no?

Other than that first goal, hard to put the blame on Altshuller. Generals just fell apart after that 2-0 lead. Frustrating game to watch. Certainly hope this team isn't going to coast like this into the post-season.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Friday, March 7 gens @ fronts on sportsnet!!! Empty Sports net game

Post by Gens Camper Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:26 am

I tuned into Rogers 10 and no game so listed on my phone - glad I didn't watch that

It's hard not too coast BUT it can be harder to ramp up as whatever team gets the 8 th seed will be pumped just to make the playoffs

Kingston has a team that can explode on you very quickly - not sure who set up this schedule playing the same team 4 times in 2 weeks

The positive we won 3 of 4 BUT the negative for us - Kingston takes 3 of 4 points in the last 2 games with confidence to look ahead

However we get 1st - my hope is if Kingston can stay in 3rd - Kingston - Petes series could be good

Brown most likely will be left to heal till the playoffs

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 am

The Gens seem to have reverted to their power play style when Thomas was here. Everybody passed to Thomas for the one-timer from the face-off circle. Now it's everyone pass to Laughton at the point! Very predictable!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Every once and awhile the gens forget that playing solid D is their game , they can't open up , however last night was more about having a 2 goal lead , now we can cruise cuz surely kingston will give up ….not !

teenagers , must be hard to motivate every night , but thats smiths job ! and he didn't do his job last night !

would be nice to finish strong and get as many wins as possible the last few games , but i have a feeling its not going to happen

no doubt we miss Browns presence on the ice and in the dressing room , hopefully he's back soon .

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but this group generally play well enough to win most nights , no more , no less , the one thing we are missing is the killer instinct , that instinct that pushes you to go till the horn sounds , kind of like kingston and guelph , this may in th end be our undoing .

but all in all , its been a great year , last time we finished first in our division , i think , 1991 .

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:32 pm

sorry , not kingston , rather London

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:37 pm

re jaycros remark on the PWP , i remember how predictable it was with thomas , that was bad , this time around , i kind of like the shot from the point from Laughton , he's the quarterback , he can really fire the puck accurately and he can control the puck , something Thomas could not .

I like the shot from the point , lots of options for rebounds , get Hunter back in front of the net , rather than Latour on the PWP

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down