Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Twohey & DJ Smith are stepping down..

5 posters

Go down

Jeff Twohey & DJ Smith are stepping down.. Empty Jeff Twohey & DJ Smith are stepping down..

Post by steamed Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:51 am

I was in shock Shocked  this morning reading my twitter mail that Jeff Twohey & DJ Smith are stepping down @ the end of the season do to personal differenaces with Roco, it said that replacement will be announced @ seasons end. Sad 

APRIL FOOLS  Razz
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Jeff Twohey & DJ Smith are stepping down.. Empty Re: Jeff Twohey & DJ Smith are stepping down..

Post by jaycro Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:22 am

NOT FUNNY, steamed!! (meant in the spirit of the day!) 

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Jeff Twohey & DJ Smith are stepping down.. Empty Re: Jeff Twohey & DJ Smith are stepping down..

Post by steamed Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:33 am

jaycro wrote:NOT FUNNY, steamed!! (meant in the spirit of the day!) 

Well I thought it was funny  Laughing  sorry that you didn't  Crying or Very sad
steamed
steamed

Back to top Go down

Post by StingRay5 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 am

;-P

jocolor jocolor jocolor 
StingRay5
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Steamed, I thought it was hilarious...even believed it for a second or two. Good one! I only said "not funny" because if it were true, it would hurt big time! Funniest fools line in a long time!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:40 pm

It sure would hurt big time, what ever the outcome on this season I would extend the contracts ( there finishing  2nd yr of 3) of the coaching staff and GM one of the best tandoms  since Basin/Theriault In my opinion  Very Happy
steamed
steamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:16 pm

I'd Definitely try an extend DJ Smith first and more importantly. There are far more options for coaches then GM's. That being said Twohey has done fairly well in his short time in Oshawa with the draft and through trades. I'd like to see what he does this Saturday in the draft before I extended him. DJ Smith could look to coaching opportunities in the AHL, but I think it would have to be a head coaching gig for him to leave Oshawa.

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KHE Mon May 05, 2014 4:50 pm

steamed wrote:I was in shock Shocked  this morning reading my twitter mail that Jeff Twohey & DJ Smith are stepping down @ the end of the season do to personal differenaces with Roco, it said that replacement will be announced @ seasons end. Sad 
APRIL FOOLS  Razz

As funny as this was on April 1st I can't believe you're 50% right..... scary

KHE

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down