Intresting...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intresting...

Post by steamed on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:23 pm

Generals, 2014, 9th Round Pick (G) Joseph Woll has uncommitted to Harvard University.However I believe the NCAA is still his preferred route.
Also did anyone heard this rumour? Ottawa trading an OA (they only have 2 on there roster) to Oshawa.
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Intresting...

Post by jaycro on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Speculation only? At one point late last year (trade deadline) it was rumoured Brendan Bell was headed the Gennies way. Can't believe the 67s would trade one of two overagers unless they are going 'young' this year in which case ... Bell (local boy from Uxbridge) to the Gens for Mcdade (Ottawa area boy)....simply speculation and not a rumour!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:45 pm

jaycro wrote:Speculation only? At one point late last year (trade deadline) it was rumoured Brendan Bell was headed the Gennies way. Can't believe the 67s would trade one of two overagers  unless they are going 'young' this year in which case ... Bell (local boy from Uxbridge) to the Gens for Mcdade (Ottawa area boy)....simply speculation and not a rumour!

I  forgot to mention I didn't hear this rumour, it was a post on HF boards that heard it, but I like your  speculation Surprised
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StingRay5 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Not much on the rumour. Mcdade is not likely to get much ice time in Oshawa this year although he was highly touted by some of the Ottawa area locals when he was drafted. So I like the speculation.
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:07 pm

The Ottawa 67's rumour/speculation is completely false. Bell is the 67's captain I'm 95% sure and Erik Bradford their other OA is on their 1st line. Neither will be moved, at least not until closer to the deadline, depending on how the 67's are looking.

Joseph Woll, yes he de-commited, however he has numerous NCAA offers an is just going to choose what's best for him.

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

View user profile http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top