Ho Sang was traded ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ho Sang was traded ???

Post by Gens Camper on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:58 am

Earlier in the year I ?? The thoughts of him joining the GENS - well he is now a Niagara Ice Dog

The Ice dogs paid a huge price - 2 2nds a conditional 2 nd and a 1st rd pick from Whitby Haydon Mc Kool

Windsor is building for the future and Niagara with there new Arena - starting to play better and hit with injuries

cannot afford to fall any further - It appears Sudbury will be last in the East - who finishes 9 th will be from these

teams - Mississauga - Peterboro - Niagara - don't think it will be Niagara and Mississauga cannot score and the Petes

who I thought would be better have taken 1 - 2 or several steps back (rumours in Petes land of players wanting out again)

I am not sure we need to make a trade at the deadline - BUT a huge price was paid for a top player and we cannot trade a

# 1 player of ours - last year many of u wanted to trade Vande Sompel - bet you are glad we didn't

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ho Sang was traded ???

Post by StingRay5 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Gens Camper wrote:# 1 player of ours - last year many of u wanted to trade Vande Sompel - bet you are glad we didn't

First things first. The Vande Sompel trade rumour was not a rumour last year. They called Mitch into the office and let him know Windsor was making a hard offer for him. I'm thankful it wasn't enough. I think some of us caught wind of that offer and spoke of it here.
avatar
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Location : Pickering
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ho Sang was traded ???

Post by StingRay5 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:38 pm

Gens Camper wrote:
The Ice dogs paid a huge price - 2 2nds a conditional 2 nd and a 1st rd pick from Whitby Haydon Mc Kool

Yes, way too big a price for Ho-Sang. What is Niagara thinking???? We keep complaining about the Gens not having any 2nd rounders. Niagara is improved but its not going to get them into the top 4.
avatar
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Location : Pickering
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ho Sang trade update

Post by Gens Camper on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:12 pm

This is why Niagara could trade for Ho Sang - They have a stock pile of picks and u can't use them all - except for a trade

Earlier in the year Niagara moved their 1 st round pick Logan Brown to Windsor for - 3 - 2nd rd and 2 - 3 rd picks

Guelph - 2nd - 15 and 18 plus a 2 nd from Windsor in 17 and Kitchener 3 rd 16 and a 3rd from Windsor in 18

So they have moved young players McKool and Brown for a veteran scorer Ho Sang and swaped a pile of picks

It appears Windsor may win this 1 in the long run

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ho Sang was traded ???

Post by steamed on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:59 pm

All the 2nd icedogs gave were the one's they got from us from the Lesii deal😅
avatar
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Location : The Shwa
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ho Sang was traded ???

Post by StingRay5 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:57 am

steamed wrote:All the 2nd icedogs gave were the one's they got from us from the Lesii deal😅

If you are referencing Lessio, then not quite:

"The Niagara IceDogs have decided Lessio is more.
Monday, the Ontario Hockey League team traded its 2009 first-round pick, Lucas Lessio, to the Oshawa Generals for a second-round pick in 2010 and a conditional 15th-round pick in 2011.
The conditional pick switches to second-round picks in 2012 and 2013 if Lessio plays a season in the OHL. If Lessio plays two or more years in the league, the Ice-Dogs will also receive two third-round picks in 2011 and a fourth-rounder in 2011." source - Niagara Falls review
avatar
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Location : Pickering
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ho Sang was traded ???

Post by steamed on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:12 am

StingRay5 wrote:
steamed wrote:All the 2nd icedogs gave were the one's they got from us from the Lesii deal😅

If you are referencing Lessio, then not quite:

"The Niagara IceDogs have decided Lessio is more.
Monday, the Ontario Hockey League team traded its 2009 first-round pick, Lucas Lessio, to the Oshawa Generals for a second-round pick in 2010 and a conditional 15th-round pick in 2011.
The conditional pick switches to second-round picks in 2012 and 2013 if Lessio plays a season in the OHL. If Lessio plays two or more years in the league, the Ice-Dogs will also receive two third-round picks in 2011 and a fourth-rounder in 2011."   source - Niagara Falls review

I spelled Lessio wrong Oops, But if you noticed the emotion @ the end Laughing it was suppose to be Funny not serious.
avatar
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Location : The Shwa
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ho Sang was traded ???

Post by StingRay5 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Sorry Steamed! Missed that. I read that and you got me thinking wow really (?); and started looking for that trade. My post probably came too serious as well as I was hustling to get to a music practice.

Now back to your comment.... lol is the appropriate response!
avatar
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Location : Pickering
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ho Sang was traded ???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum