Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Please

2 posters

Go down

Help Please Empty Help Please

Post by Hayes#21 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:36 pm

I know our fans post on the HF boards.
I was reading a while a go, that there was a fan, who will send a copy of the games to fans.(think I read it during the Erie playoff series)
I think I remember him saying he would have copies of the memorial cup game.
Anyone know who this was? how to contact them?
I would really love to get a copy of this years game. Such a magical year! worth getting in my opinion!!!!
Thank you so much my fellow Gens lovers!

By the Way! GO GENS GO! GO GENS GO!
I am still shouting it from Sunday night! One of the best games ever! Love these boys...I will be there tomorrow night. Getting my jersey signed for sure. Hope there is a great turnout. But if the game Sunday is any indication...it will be a great evening!

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Help Please Empty Re: Help Please

Post by Tuckerfan1 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Hayes#21 wrote:I know our fans post on the HF boards.
I was reading a while a go, that there was a fan, who will send a copy of the games to fans.(think I read it during the Erie playoff series)
I think I remember him saying he would have copies of the memorial cup game.
Anyone know who this was? how to contact them?
I would really love to get a copy of this years game. Such a magical year! worth getting in my opinion!!!!
Thank you so much my fellow Gens lovers!

By the Way!  GO GENS GO! GO GENS GO!
I am still shouting it from Sunday night! One of the best games ever! Love these boys...I will be there tomorrow night. Getting my jersey signed for sure.  Hope there is a great turnout. But if the game Sunday is any indication...it will be a great evening!

Goes by the name ForestGlade

If you use twitter, he goes by @toast84
Tuckerfan1
Tuckerfan1

Number of posts : 59
Seat Section : 101
Registration date : 2014-11-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum