Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calgary Hitmen

3 posters

Go down

Calgary Hitmen Empty Calgary Hitmen

Post by Phoenix Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:47 pm

At the risk of sounding stupid and appearing out of the loop, I was just wondering why there are no Hitmen in the top prospects roster. I believe they have (at least one) draft-eligible players and I DO know that they are often the #1 ranked team, so I don't get why they don't have a player or two on the roster? Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

Phoenix

Number of posts : 176
Seat Section : 120
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Back to top Go down

Calgary Hitmen Empty Re: Calgary Hitmen

Post by runner Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:01 pm

the top 36 ranked skaters playing in the CHL + the top 4 ranked goalies playing in the CHL who are eligible for the 2009 entry draft get invited to the Prospects Game. I'm not too familiar with the Hitman lineup but obviously none of their draft eligible players are in the top 40.

I know Markus Foligno is playing due to an injury to another prospect, but presumably he is the next ranked skater, thus his invitation

runner

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:43 pm

So that's why there are no bulls or 67's in the line up either. I was wondering about that at last night's skills game. Makes sense now. I guess the talent pool is pretty large, with all Canadian hockey teams in the mix.

I thought it was nice treat to see some of the kids we never get to see, from the Wheat Kings, Quebec Rampart....There were some pretty big bodies out there.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum