Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clutterbuck vs leafs last night on sportsnet(clutter shines)

2 posters

Go down

Clutterbuck vs leafs last night on sportsnet(clutter shines) Empty Clutterbuck vs leafs last night on sportsnet(clutter shines)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:39 pm

He really is turning into a star on the minnesota wild.I was really impressed by the way he played against the leafs. I know its only the leafs and everyone plays good against the leafs and his goal was a weak one past pogge. But he fought,scored a goal and was a plus 4 rating. Thats impressive and even more fun to watch him on the tv live. Keep it up clutterbuck,you where one of my fav gens back when you played for us. Kinda kool hes playing on the same line as the boogeyman. And oh yeah by the way,that was a cheap hit by the leafs player on cluttsy,though he made up for whooping ian white. good job cal. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Clutterbuck vs leafs last night on sportsnet(clutter shines) Empty Re: Clutterbuck vs leafs last night on sportsnet(clutter shines)

Post by theohl Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:58 pm

too bad cal didn't get an assist for the gordie howe hat-trick with a goal, an assist, and a fight. Anyways, congrats to Cal and hopefully he will continue to do this.
theohl
theohl

Number of posts : 255
Seat Section : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Clutterbuck vs leafs last night on sportsnet(clutter shines) Empty Re: Clutterbuck vs leafs last night on sportsnet(clutter shines)

Post by bigE88 Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:59 pm

gensfanforever wrote:He really is turning into a star on the minnesota wild.I was really impressed by the way he played against the leafs. I know its only the leafs and everyone plays good against the leafs and his goal was a weak one past pogge. But he fought,scored a goal and was a plus 4 rating. Thats impressive and even more fun to watch him on the tv live. Keep it up clutterbuck,you where one of my fav gens back when you played for us. Kinda kool hes playing on the same line as the boogeyman. And oh yeah by the way,that was a cheap hit by the leafs player on cluttsy,though he made up for whooping ian white. good job cal. Very Happy

im sure Cal delivers clean hits all the time. He got what was coming to him, u give some hits, you will take some the way Cal plays
bigE88
bigE88

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down