Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens @ Sudbury

+3
hockeybeats
archer_gens
theohl
7 posters

Go down

Gens @ Sudbury Empty Gens @ Sudbury

Post by theohl Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Gens win 3-1

Didnt see a thread so I started one.
theohl
theohl

Number of posts : 255
Seat Section : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Gens @ Sudbury Empty Re: Gens @ Sudbury

Post by archer_gens Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 am

haha they are all gone to sudbury very quiet in here
chirp chirp
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:46 am

Hard to comment when it wasn't on TV. It wasn't on the Action Pack, was it on locally in Durham? I miss being a Durham resident by about five highway exits so I don't get the local broadcasts on Rogers.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:31 am

hockeybeats wrote:Hard to comment when it wasn't on TV. It wasn't on the Action Pack, was it on locally in Durham? I miss being a Durham resident by about five highway exits so I don't get the local broadcasts on Rogers.

No, it wasn't on locally either. The OHL site said it was going to be on the Action Pac, but as you say, it wasn't.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:42 am

Another solid game for our team last night. It sounded like Zador played well too. Good job Gennies....keep up the hardwork. They worked hard for a win and got it.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gensrock Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:38 am

the Team played a nice tidy road game!......with 45 shots and a good soild 4-5 scoring chances the score could have been worse....sudbury's golie played well. sudbury's #71 folingo and #27 staal where just "stupid" last night....taking runs at our guys all night. Our pp need some work! went 1 for 11 last night but our young guys are playing well right now....#25 suellentrop played a great game standing up to #71 folingo about 3 times last night! As for Zadoor he play good....made the stops when needed and the defence quickly got the rebounds. all in all to be honest....Sudbury just look bad and had not real game plan.....so the genies took full advantage of it. keep it going boys!
gensrock
gensrock

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Hayes#21 wrote:Another solid game for our team last night. It sounded like Zador played well too. Good job Gennies....keep up the hardwork. They worked hard for a win and got it.

Zador's GAA over the last four games is 1.50. He's played well but the commitment to team defense has a lot to do with that as well. That also includes a stretch of five periods without giving up a goal with the games against Erie and Kingston.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:58 pm

I was eastbound on the Trans Canada Highway #17 approaching Sudbury trying to find the game on the radio when to my amazement 1580 tuned in like I was next door. How is that possible? I'm listening to the Generals broadcast in the Sudbury district.
Great game by Thomas and Hayes. A lot of power play chances that we could not take advantage of but we got a late goal that sealed the deal for us. The Sudbury goalie was amazing but he could only stop so many shots.
I wish I was in the Soo right now but I think I'll catch the NASCAR race instead.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down