Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas to increase attendence - Got any ???

4 posters

Go down

Ideas to increase attendence - Got any ??? Empty Ideas to increase attendence - Got any ???

Post by Gens Camper Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:31 am

Yes I am a season ticket holder - have been for years and I think it's the Best Bang for your buck

Would you be in favour of a north end promotion at a reduced price

How about for the month of December as a trial - All seats - You must deposit 2 items to the x mas food drive and you will receive a GENS ticket for S10.00

This would help the food drive - increase attendence and concessions

I know Ottawa does this why not Oshawa ?

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Ideas to increase attendence - Got any ??? Empty Re: Ideas to increase attendence - Got any ???

Post by archer_gens Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:15 pm

the problem with ticket deals is that it is more likely to cost the team money, and won't fill many seats..... walk up fans buy the tickets for cheaper and a few people who hear about the deal decide to go to a game they wouldn't have

the team needs give aways.... ones that you have to be in the building for

belleville is that if the team scores at a certain second then a fan in the audience wins two vehicles

the problem with the camaro contest is that someone can win without ever having had seen a gens game

should be that if the gens score in the last minute of play a random fan in the crowd is selected as a semi finalist

although the argos have kick for a million friday and i bet it will be a low attendence turn out so that doesn't always work

i think the best way to increase attendence is to send the gens into schools or even into the community even more often, have them at random events selling tickets

advertising is gonna be the only way to increase attendence.... once there in the building keep them there with fun activities.... the petes have bingo, some places have t shirt toss's

the nats and argos give away something after every goal/touchdown gets the fans on there feet
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Ideas to increase attendence - Got any ??? Empty Re: Ideas to increase attendence - Got any ???

Post by GENNY Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Be patient. It'll pick up.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex-Gensfan Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Win! which is what they are doing now. Once winter comes around hockey will be on everybody's minds and the seats will fill up every night
Alex-Gensfan
Alex-Gensfan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down