Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well we are short 1 Overager - OH well

+2
archer_gens
Gens Camper
6 posters

Go down

Well we are short 1 Overager - OH well Empty Well we are short 1 Overager - OH well

Post by Gens Camper Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Mr. Parnham has left - nothing in return

This is not a good message to current and future GENS - sad day indeed

My point is - DIPS - don't waste another pick just to get an O A

Lets ride it out - get our top 5 pick next May and move on

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Well we are short 1 Overager - OH well Empty Re: Well we are short 1 Overager - OH well

Post by archer_gens Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:10 pm

i say bring in an OA for next year now if possible

if we are going to be a contender next year

if thats the plan

bring in an player who will be an OA next year

good leadership, some skill, we need something more
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Well we are short 1 Overager - OH well Empty Re: Well we are short 1 Overager - OH well

Post by Gens Camper Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:38 pm

How much are you willing to pay for some one elses

underachieving 19 yr old

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:51 pm

We got nothing for Parnham? confused
That just sucks. Evil or Very Mad
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Fan 112 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 pm

I know lots of people want to dump on Brett right now but it's clear that all the facts of the story are not in yet. It's important that we understand Brett's desire to play professional hockey and hold it separate from the notion that he didn't want to play for the Gens. It appears as though his injury did nothing, (aside from delay his pro career) but give us false hope. I, like many others, do want some answers as to why I was lead to believe that he was going to return in the Erie game, then the Guelph game only to find out he wasn't returning at all. He packed up and left? Dips told him to leave? If he was traded would he still not have up and left when Utah came calling?............as a loyal and paying customer I feel I am (we are) entitled to some answers........was this handled poorly or was it always destined to end this way?

He played hard while he was here. I have a great pic of him with my kids and remember him asking my son about his hockey.........

Score a bunch, "Parns!"
Gens Fan 112
Gens Fan 112

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 am

it was handled very unprofessionally perhaps on both the teams side and the players .........let the young players play , earn their lumps and finish at the bottom , continue to draft high till we build a team again that can compete , forget making changes to make the playoffs , go with this team as far as it will take us , believe me however if i ran the club , dipiero would be on borrowed time depending how he brought the kids along this year . He plain and simple does not impress me in any way at all as a coach and now perhaps even as a Gm

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 am

People tend to have short memories Brett did the same thing to Sudbury.he would not report and went home and demanded a trade,and he did the same thing in Oshawa.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down