Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 call ups..

3 posters

Go down

2 call ups.. Empty 2 call ups..

Post by steamed Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 pm

As Parnham is not on the OHL team roster anymore there are 2 new ones Brian Hughes & Scott Sabourin.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

2 call ups.. Empty Re: 2 call ups..

Post by UGENS Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 pm

steamed if you looked at the OHL site they probably never took them off when the Gens sent them down, as only Sabourin is on the team site. Or did you hear they were called up via the radio since I haven't had mine on to hear anything.

UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:56 pm

UGENS wrote:steamed if you looked at the OHL site they probably never took them off when the Gens sent them down, as only Sabourin is on the team site. Or did you hear they were called up via the radio since I haven't had mine on to hear anything.

UGENS(Karon)

I just looked @ the OHL site I generally look at the line up on the Gen's site,I was on the OHL site just to see different teams rosters and scaned the Gen's and noticed that Parnham was allready taken of and noticed Sabourin and Hughes name witch I didn't noticed before I should of put my glasses on.didn't hear it on the radio but it does make sense now that Parnham is officaly gone and need another centre witch Hughes fits that bill as for Sabourin being here it maybe for insurance as I don't think Valantine is not up to parr yet,I guess we will find out tomorrow at the game.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 am

Looks like our fearless coach/gm is in over his head! I'll act surprised!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down