Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generals vs. St. Michael's, Thursday December 10th

+7
Hayes#21
radicallacrosse
hockeybeats
bigE88
Gens Camper
archer_gens
Generalizations
11 posters

Go down

Generals vs. St. Michael's, Thursday December 10th Empty Generals vs. St. Michael's, Thursday December 10th

Post by Generalizations Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 am

This game will be another good test for the Generals tonights. St. Michael's is a more disciplined and better defensive team than we have played so far. Be loud for the guys!

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Generals vs. St. Michael's, Thursday December 10th Empty Re: Generals vs. St. Michael's, Thursday December 10th

Post by archer_gens Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:08 pm

best GA in the league I beleive.... first goal is critical
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Generals vs. St. Michael's, Thursday December 10th Empty Re: Generals vs. St. Michael's, Thursday December 10th

Post by Gens Camper Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:41 pm

This game will be tough

However - most of their losses are on the road

I think Windsor can be undiscilpined at times and HOT DOG

too much - they feel they can turn it ON when they want

but time ran on Sunday

Tonight another good test - Big ??? - who is in net

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

i say Bailie you need to know if that was luck or skill
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Let's Go Gens.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigE88 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:00 am

Unbelieveable ! I missed this game due to work, but just saw the score online. What a turnaround !
bigE88
bigE88

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 am

whoop whoop gens win 5-4 in ot i thought they were sloppy at times but i think both teams didn't play that well yay 5 game winning strek let's extend it to 6 games tomorrow night in kingston and congrats de haan and jeener with 2 each tonight GO Gens GO

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:48 am

i say go big make it 7 :p

lol

great game boys
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by Generalizations Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:52 am

I agree both teams were sloppy at times, including the goalkeepers :s On the defensive side, I wish we would stop the opposing forwads sooner, rather than backing too close to our own net. On the offensive side, I'm glad we are getting more point shots and deflections. Those will work wonders on the power play. It's also nice to see Corrente have a good game. It's too bad it didn't work out for him here. Any word on when deHaan is leaving? We are gonna miss him!

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:53 am

What's really amazing is that I didn't think the Gens were at their best and they still managed a win against a very good hockey team. They didn't play badly but there are a few games they've lost where I think that they played much better than tonight. I think that's a very good sign.

Ultimately, whether they are at their best or not, they are getting the big goal when it matters lately.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by radicallacrosse Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:00 am

Exciting game, and two wins vs top teams in a row! Jenner is looking real good! I'm loving the Jenner-Berger combo. Hayes and Browne seem to be struggling lately... next up, Kingston!!! The win bumps us into 5th in the east now!

Edit: Rumor has it, Strnad is heading home, and won't be back with the Gens... just wanted to say, good luck Strnad, thanks for being apart of the Gens organization!

radicallacrosse

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Excellent win...two points . Not our best game , defintely not our worst. My question is, why didn't Ballie start? I kind of thought he deserved a shot , after the good game he played against Windsor. I have nothing against Zador, just thought his play earned him another start. Hopefully he gets the start against Kingston tonight.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:16 pm

DeHann is De Mann in overtime. Great game.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Fan 112 Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:29 am

"De Mann!"

Nice!
Gens Fan 112
Gens Fan 112

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by drifter Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Strnad did go home. didn't make the trip ;last night to Kingston.
drifter
drifter

Number of posts : 272
Seat Section : 115 row 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Don't think he is OHL material

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Yeah, but he was young. Unfortunately I don't know if Berger is eligble to come back next season. He might return as he just turns 19 in December to work on his skating, however. It is hard leaving your home at age 16 and coming half way around the world, unlike Berger who was halfway to 19 when drafted.

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down