Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Olympic Tourch Run with Jeff Hayes

4 posters

Go down

The Olympic Tourch Run with Jeff Hayes Empty The Olympic Tourch Run with Jeff Hayes

Post by UGENS Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:59 pm

I contacted the team about where Jeff would be running here is what I got back
Jeff Hayes is going to be on Conlin Road East of Simcoe at 5:30...but the exact spot we aren't sure. Hope some of the gens fans make it out to cheer him on!!!

UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

The Olympic Tourch Run with Jeff Hayes Empty Re: The Olympic Tourch Run with Jeff Hayes

Post by Generalizations Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:10 pm

The route in Oshawa:
West on King St. from Townline Rd.
North up Harmony Rd.
West on Taunton Rd.
North on Ritson Rd.
West on Conlin Rd.
South on Simcoe St. to City Hall
East on Athol St. to the GMC

This seems to cover alot of Oshawa, in the north end anyways. My question is then, how far in advance will roads be blocked off by the police? If Simcoe St. and Ritson Rd are closed, getting north up to Conlin Rd. wil be rather difficult.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

The Olympic Tourch Run with Jeff Hayes Empty Re: The Olympic Tourch Run with Jeff Hayes

Post by hockeybeats Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Taking a trick from trying to get into the school I work at on Taunton at the same time all the parents are driving their kids to school, go around and approach from the north.

Thornton north to Winchester, Winchester east to Simcoe, south on Simcoe and I think you can get into Durham College north of Conlin ... I've never parked there, I'm assuming it's paid parking and then is that close enough to walk over?

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:47 pm

What time will they be at Harmony and Taunton?
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down