Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler Biggs - slim chance of being a GEN

5 posters

Go down

Tyler Biggs - slim chance of being a GEN Empty Tyler Biggs - slim chance of being a GEN

Post by Gens Camper Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Tyler Biggs has signed to Miami University - playing now in the USHL - just because his dad played here doesn't look like he wants to

We can't afford to take any chances in the 2nd rd this year - I don't mind from the 4th rd on but this year top 3 rds need to be big - fast scoring forwards

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Tyler Biggs - slim chance of being a GEN Empty Re: Tyler Biggs - slim chance of being a GEN

Post by steamed Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 pm

So Gen's took a chance @Biggs and it still has a chance to work out,If another team would of pick him you would of said why didn't the Gen's draft him Laughing now I don't even want to ask you for your opinion on Lessio Laughing
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Tyler Biggs - slim chance of being a GEN Empty Re: Tyler Biggs - slim chance of being a GEN

Post by archer_gens Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 pm

rebuilding teams take chances if Biggs showed it means the Gens had 2 first round picks which is awesome if not we forfitted a second round which sucks but what can u do
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Tyler Biggs - slim chance of being a GEN Empty Biggs - Lessio ??

Post by Gens Camper Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:20 pm

No body minds taking chances - BUT - I believe your first 3 picks in the draft should be on your team - even more so if you are rebuilding

Biggs - looks like big waste of a 2nd rd pick - hope not - I wouldn't of minded gambing if it was a 4th rd pick

Lessio - well we only gave up a Tavares pick from London - that is not so bothersome

Gens Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by bigE88 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 pm

so just pray Florida misses the playoffs and Peter Debour comes to Oshawa.... he will lure Biggs and Lessio
bigE88
bigE88

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:42 am

You must believe in the Easter Bunny

Gens Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 pm

I really don't understand why some of you seem so upset about this.

Who knows how all of this will turn out a year or two from now. The Gens management made a decision to to take a risk with the pick. If at some point either one of them comes here it will be a real plus.

Some kids find that college hockey just is not for them. That may be the case with one or both of them.

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bigE88 Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Gens Camper wrote:You must believe in the Easter Bunny

No but I do believe in Santa Claus
bigE88
bigE88

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Tyler Biggs - slim chance of being a GEN Empty Biggs pick

Post by Gens Camper Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Bottom place teams can't afford taking risks - or they stay at the bottom

When the London or Kitcheners take a risk they have a good team already so the risk is lessened

This year no more risks - PLEASE

Last yr the SOO were dead last did not take any risks and we were 4th last and they are further ahead than we are

Last weekend -SOO - O T loss here - beat Bellville - 6 - 0 then went into Missy next afternoon and beat them

We have our 1st and 2nd plus 3 - 3rds hopefully we can draft some forwards with the 3 SSS - SIZE - SPEED - SKILL - THEN A GOALIE

Gens Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down