Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Leafs

3 posters

Go down

Maple Leafs Empty Maple Leafs

Post by GENNY Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:05 pm

The Leafs are having an open practice at the GMC on the morning of February 28th at 11:00. Gates open at nine. At $6.00 a ticket I'm sure this will sell out fast.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Maple Leafs Empty Re: Maple Leafs

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 am

The tickets went on internet sale today already and i got 4 tickets.They are suppossedlly 3 quarters sold out already too.I am a season ticket holder for the gens and could not get my regular seats because its a non OHL event and my regular seats where already taken.They go onsale to the public tommorrow morning but good luck get a ticket considering how fast they went today.I had no idea this was happening either until i checked my email today at around 12:30pm today and the tickets had already been onsale since 10am.Bad advertising if ya ask me especailly for the season ticket holders.What ever i got my 4 tickets so im happy.Its only practice anyway,are we talking bout practice,practice really we talkin practice.LOL.

CHEERS TO THE NEW LOOK LEAFS,THEY LOOKED GREAT TONIGHT IN THIER 3-0 WIN OVER THE DEVILS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:26 am

yup they did play pretty well tonight for a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 am

busy day? Gold medal game? Gens game? and Leafs Practice?

I'll be in Missy Cheering on the Boys, followed by screaming for team Canada in the Gold medal game!
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:11 pm

I think this was poor planning on the part of GMC.
The Gens are playing in Mississauga that day at 12 noon
Would be nice to see more fans supporting the team on the road. It is crunch time and the boys need our support not only at home but on the road too.
I will not go to the Leaf practice as the Gens are the guys that I will be cheering on in Mississauga.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:40 pm

not poor planning on the GMC, the GMC has nothing to do with the Oshawa Generals, they are a business, losing money, if someone wants to throw an event there they are going to take it

bad planning on MLSE yes, the reason for these practices is to grow the fan base, well your isolating all of oshawas hardcore fans who will watch the game on tv or be in Missy
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down