Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready?

+4
ogf
Gens Camper
gensman
Gensfansec114
8 posters

Go down

Are you ready? Empty Are you ready?

Post by Gensfansec114 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Ok I might not know anyone on this forum and for that I am sorry so far I have really enjoyed reading the opinioms and comments of Generals fans.
Here I sit in section 114 and I'm not sure how many of you have played high calibre organized hockey but I have for many years and folks this coaching staff have got to go! I here some sticking up and defending them but you don't have a clue. The coaching staff have lost this team. I am sure you are all here at the game its currently the break between 2nd and 3rd you know the score! This is the second last team in the O. Not far behinf us but this is ridiculous we haven't played the same line twice tonight no continuity at all. We let the bulls walk all over us we are showing no heart. Pull bailie no problem he probably had better things to do the back stop this squad. The coach is all over the place the players don't play for him. No one respects him. Its time to send him packing and quick. He has done nothing as a GM. If someone mentions the tavares trade then you don't have a clue either when you've the best junior player in the world you hold the cards.
So wake up ad get rid of this guy. If he's behind the bench next season I won't be behind him. BTW 8-2 and our PK doesn't have a clue because the coach doesn't have a clue. Wake up fans this guys gotta go and quick.

Gensfansec114

Number of posts : 14
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Are you ready? Empty Re: Are you ready?

Post by gensman Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 am

Good points. My guess why Dips isn't history 'YET' is the incredible costly mess that Smellwood left behind. I'm sure the whole Gens organization overwhelmed being dragged thru the courts with multimillion $$$ lawsuits by that 'darling duo.' It's probably the only reason that Dips is getting a short term stay of execution IMO. Too bad us fans have to suffer for that tho!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Dips days are numbered -

In order to rebuild this franchise - A new refreshed G M - HIGH

PROFILE GM needs to come on board - like Hunter or Adam Graves

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm

I have to ask a question. I have read on the board a few times that some folks want Adam Graves as the next GM or coach. Why? He has never coached or GMed. Just because he has played in the NHL doesn't make him a good coach or GM (Selwood?). I am not saying he wouldn't do well, I just want to hear why the people mentioning/asking for him think he is the answer. He is currently a New York Rangers special assistant with Prospect Development and Community Relations.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:42 pm

I know some people were saying that Graves should have been behind the bench for the last 10-12 games as the interim coach as they thought Dips would have been fired.
It couldn't hurt........hell, we are going nowhere this season.........not even the playoffs.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:10 pm

I say hold a draw , sell tickets donate to charity and have a fan coach the rest of the season , Heck I can tap shoulders and say go get em guys win one for the gipper

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:12 am

I like that idea! I even like replacing Dipper with the Gipper! It might be our only chance for a last gasp run at a playoff spot!

gensman

Back to top Go down

Post by gogeneralsgo Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:24 am

Sorry - I like Dips.. He is not to blame for a complete lack of talent. He has been in charge of 1 draft. Keep Jenner and hope he gets a better attitude.. he could be a good player. Thomas is worth keeping.. the rest of the forwards.. send them somewhere... anywhere...

Defense.. we have some young guys who can develop.... goaltending.. who knows.. these poor guys have a terrible team in front of them..

The only comment on Dips is that we have too many floaters out there who keep getting on the ice.. .bench some of the guys who seem more concerned about how they look than how they play.

gogeneralsgo

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:29 am

What in the world is there to like about Dips as the head coach? Players with bad attitudes ... un-developed forwards ... major goal tending issues ... too many floaters ... pretty boys ... Dmen that 'might' get better? Ya right! Sign him to a multi-year deal just like the Buds would!

gensman

Back to top Go down

Post by gogensgo Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 am

gogeneralsgo wrote:Sorry - I like Dips.. He is not to blame for a complete lack of talent. He has been in charge of 1 draft. Keep Jenner and hope he gets a better attitude.. he could be a good player. Thomas is worth keeping.. the rest of the forwards.. send them somewhere... anywhere...

Defense.. we have some young guys who can develop.... goaltending.. who knows.. these poor guys have a terrible team in front of them..

The only comment on Dips is that we have too many floaters out there who keep getting on the ice.. .bench some of the guys who seem more concerned about how they look than how they play.
Shocked I think you just made the case of why he has to go!!!!!

gogensgo

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:38 am

Ain't it the truth brother!

gensman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:47 am

yup i agree let him be the gm only and let someone else coach the team net year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down