Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oshawa vs. Barrie, Friday February 26th

+4
archer_gens
GENNY
gogeneralsgo
Generalizations
8 posters

Go down

Oshawa vs. Barrie, Friday February 26th Empty Oshawa vs. Barrie, Friday February 26th

Post by Generalizations Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:00 am

Ho hum Sleep

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Oshawa vs. Barrie, Friday February 26th Empty Re: Oshawa vs. Barrie, Friday February 26th

Post by gogeneralsgo Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:19 am

Embarassing performance again. I am so tired of going to games and watching no effort from our forwards to backcheck.. our veteran forwards(I cannot believe they are veterans.. as they play like rookies.) float all the time.. waiting for a chance to pad their stats. as the team loses over and over again.. our team defence stinks.. please move out some of these pretenders next season and bring in some young hungry players who want to play here. I don't want to get into naming names... we all know who they are.. missing the playoffs again is what we are looking at.. in a weak conference...

gogeneralsgo

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Oshawa vs. Barrie, Friday February 26th Empty Re: Oshawa vs. Barrie, Friday February 26th

Post by GENNY Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:50 am

I left after the 2nd. It was 6-0. Crying or Very sad No
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:57 am

I planned on leaving after 2, glad i did.... it actually felt like the end of the third though, building was emptying, parking garage was full of people going home.

Got home turned on both Canada and the Gens, the Gens building was empty by the end.

Glad we have 2 more home games left, will be sad to see Hayes and Taylor go though. Taylor can be rather entertaining, and Hayes gives so much even when the team is down 6-0.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 am

Lack luster performance once again.........most of the guys are playing with zero heart and couldn't care less whether they make the playoffs or not............and they are NOT going to make the playoffs. The time to play was 12 games ago and we all know how that turned out.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:06 am

To me it seems like when Zador or Bailie let in a really soft goal the team in front just quits and yesterdays game was no different.I was really surprised that Baile got the start he should NOT ever start a game, and not saying Zador any better but I do think he is better than Baile.Zador is a OHL back up goalie at best but Baile
is a tier II goalie.Next season Gen's first priority is to get an OA goalie and relese Baile or trade him which I'm sure we would only get a bag of pucks and maybe a broken hockey stick Laughing
Oh well off to Missisauge to watch another bad preformance Rolling Eyes I'm been a season ticket holder now for 29 years and I been in the good years as well as bad but there still my team and I will support them always, it's just harder to watch the bad years Wink
once a General fan always a General fan Very Happy
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:35 pm

ITS OFFICIAL THE OSHAWA GENERALS HAVE MORE GOALTENDING CHANGES THAN WINS IN ONE SEASON

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 FIRST ROUND PICKS

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Seventhman Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Don't think goasltending is the problem. I like them both, just way too many opportunties in prime scoring zone. I saw one "soft" goal last night (the one that went off Zador's stick). All other chances were uncovered chances in prime scoring zone. Was surprised to see Bailie get pulled after 2 goals in the second period (one off a breakway and the other a guy left totally uncovered just in front of the blue ice. IMO we can change goalies all we like, but until you deal with defensive zone blundering, it won't change the results.

Maybe we should see if we can get Mavric Parks to come over as an OA next year. His numbers are at the top of the league, trouble is I saw the Gens with 4-5 prime scoring chances last night and 2 goals, the Colts with at least 20 and 9 goals. Whats the difference?

Seventhman

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down