Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's to the boys despite everything

+4
gensman
Hayes#21
drifter
Phoenix
8 posters

Go down

Here's to the boys despite everything Empty Here's to the boys despite everything

Post by Phoenix Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Well, another Generals season draws to a close. While it may not have been the season that I envisioned, I'm pretty sure it's not the season the guys envisioned either. But I want to thank the players for doing their best and entertaining me through the winter! I believe that the boys always mean to play their best and have a great season but things sometimes just don't work out the way you want them to for all kinds of reasons and often for reasons beyond anyone's control.
To the boys moving on, my best wishes and good luck in your future endeavours, whatever that may turn out to be. To all the others, I can't wait to see you all again next fall!!!

I'll see you in Peterborough on Saturday night!!!

Phoenix

Number of posts : 176
Seat Section : 120
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Back to top Go down

Here's to the boys despite everything Empty Re: Here's to the boys despite everything

Post by drifter Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 pm

i'm right there with you Phoenix. Haven taken in between 50 an55 games this year. I think I can class myself as a real fan of our team. Good luck Tyler. We will miss your presents. Good luck to the overagers that won't be back. Lets look forward to a whole new and hopefully a better season next year. THANK YOU ALL LADS FOR A VERY ENTERTAINING SEAON.
drifter
drifter

Number of posts : 272
Seat Section : 115 row 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Here's to the boys despite everything Empty Re: Here's to the boys despite everything

Post by Hayes#21 Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Well I am going to miss...Guess who....I am sure you cannot guess in a million years....

Good Luck Jeff Hayes. Your play in Oshawa has been appreciated very much. I wish you the best in your University career. I don't what I'll do now, with my nickname.

Good Luck to the other overagers. And all the best in the future for them.

I for one will be here again next year supporting this team. I love our Gennies. Will forever.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 pm

It won't take long for ownership to figure it out and make the necessary changes to not only win - but bring a much deserved and successful Mem Cup hosting bid. Brighter days ahead & sooner than later!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 pm

well we live for one more night guys

Sudbury lost, Niagara got there point though

I'll miss Hayes and possibly Dehann alot!

Thanks to all the players, it's not the ending we wanted but up until february it was a blast. I even got a thrill during the losing streak everytime we almost squeaked out a win.

Here's to next year.

Anyword on another awards ceremony?
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gogensgo Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:12 am

Cashing it in a little early fans. The Gens will grab that last playoff spot over Sudbury and then you will get another 2 home games to tell them how you feel directly.

gogensgo

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Fan 112 Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:37 am

good attitude, "gogensgo!"

either way, they still beat windsor.........certainly MY favorite moment.
Gens Fan 112
Gens Fan 112

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:49 am

wow I could totally use that right now, i'd love the final spot, can't get my hopes up though, tragically i fear that even if we somehow win both games the Wolves can get a point.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm

DeHaan could still be back - next yr he is 19

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

yes he could be back
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down