Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Goalies were NOT the problem

4 posters

Go down

The Goalies were NOT the problem Empty The Goalies were NOT the problem

Post by ogf Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:01 am

The Goalies were not the problem this year as many poster believe. The goalie is there to stop the first shot and maybe the second. This year, most goals against were not the first shot. The Gens defence was brutle. They were probably the worst I have seen in years. The Gens have a couple of good goalies, but need COACHING to teach the defence......and forwards. enough said. The coaching is an issue.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

The Goalies were NOT the problem Empty Re: The Goalies were NOT the problem

Post by gensman Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:04 am

These two goalies arrive with impressive resumes and full of promise. It was thought we cud win with them. What has happened since I do not know?

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 am

ogf wrote:The Goalies were not the problem this year as many poster believe. The goalie is there to stop the first shot and maybe the second. This year, most goals against were not the first shot. The Gens defence was brutle. They were probably the worst I have seen in years. The Gens have a couple of good goalies, but need COACHING to teach the defence......and forwards. enough said. The coaching is an issue.
Are you saying they should both stay and attempt to break their record GAA this year 1 shy off 300 . 10 against is not bad for the last game of the season , talk about finishing with pride , intergrity and PROVING the Gennies should not give up on them . Could have been more , te petes ran out of time

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:08 am

I think we had a great defence this year for what we had.

Love Dehart and Dehaan as a top pairing in the league.

Valentine i'm ok with he needed a better partner.

Never should have wasted an OA spot this year on defence though, should have given the kids more minutes.

We had 4 (maybe 5 sorry tired) rookie defencemen this year, what more can u ask for,,,, hope the ice time has helped there development and that we'll see a huge improvement next year.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down