Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad news

4 posters

Go down

Sad news Empty Sad news

Post by Gennies22 Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:46 pm

For all the old time Gens fans, I just read on another forum that former General 1981-85 & Cobourg native John Hutchings, passed away this week in London England. No details were given. Condolences to his family.

Gennies22

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Back to top Go down

Sad news Empty Re: Sad news

Post by UGENS Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:04 am

OMG that explains why I haven't heard from him lately in email. I will truly miss him. He was such a nice lad!!! He has gone through a lot in the past few years . My condolences to his wife and two daughters and to this Mom and Dad and the rest of his family.
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 am

My Condolences also to his family.I enjoyed watching John play for the Gen's

John Hutchings
Passed away on: 13/06/2010

Passed away suddenly, aged 45 years, at his home in Sherburn Village, County Durham, England, on Sunday, June 13th., 2010 Leaving to mourn his loving parents, Robert and Gertrude (Cleary) Hutchings of St. John's, his sisters: Patricia (St. John's), Bobbie-Ann, Donna, Kelly and one brother, William, all of Ontario. Also survived by his many nieces and nephews and many cherished friends. John's remains will be cremated followed by a Mass of Christian Burial in Cobourg, Ontario. In lieu of flowers you are invited to make a donation in his honour to a Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Conference in your area. Forever loved, forever remembered in our hearts.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Sad news Empty RE Sad News

Post by overbank99 Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:28 pm

So sad to hear of John's passing he was a fine person whom i knew a bit from my Cobourg days.
An unfortunate farm accident probably kept him from a long successful NHL career, but he was
a top flite defenceman for some very good Gens teams.
May God bless John and his family in these trying times.

overbank99

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down