Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look Whos Hot!

4 posters

Go down

Look Whos Hot! Empty Look Whos Hot!

Post by archer_gens Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Ontario Hockey League

Hot team: Oshawa Generals

RELATED
CHL home Pats win WHL outdoor game Although their six-game winning-streak was snapped Sunday by Owen Sound in a shootout, the Generals remain the league's hottest team with points in seven straight games. Oshawa won seven of its past 10 games and is now just two points back of Ottawa for first in the East Division. The division-winner will finish second in Eastern Conference standings.

Cold team: Barrie Colts

There hasn't been as much for fans in Barrie to get excited about this season. The Colts are riding a six-game losing-streak after losses to Sarnia, Guelph and Kingston last week. Although the results aren't there, the team should be commended for not saying uncle as three of their six-straight losses were by two goals or less.

Game of the week: Mississauga St. Michael's Majors vs. Oshawa Generals, Saturday

Few teams have had Mississauga's number this season like the Oshawa Generals. After dropping their first game by a 4-1 final, the Generals won the next two against the Majors, culminating with a convincing 8-2 win on Feb. 16. The Majors are beginning to climb out of their funk, but still have room for improvement. The red-hot Generals should give the Majors all the motivation needed to once again prove they are the top team in their conference.

Cool Sportsnet!
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Look Whos Hot! Empty Re: Look Whos Hot!

Post by Lindy88 Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:55 pm

I gave away Leafs tickets for Saturday. No way I am missing the Generals game!
Lindy88
Lindy88

Number of posts : 75
Seat Section : 104 row 13
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dewitl Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:20 pm

It's going to be quite a game on Saturday! The Gens better come out strong, because you can be sure Mississauga will come out full force to make up for the 8-2 loss last time they met. I think the atmosphere will be awesome in the arena and I can't wait!

dewitl

Number of posts : 50
Seat Section : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:35 pm

I think we got snubbed this week, I think we should have gotten honourable mension over Ottawa considering we are 2 points back of them with a game in hand, meaning almost an identical record, and we have played better then Ottawa this past month.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gensfan4life3232 Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:03 pm

i agree .
gensfan4life3232
gensfan4life3232

Number of posts : 180