Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Import Draft - Sebastian Uvira

4 posters

Go down

Import Draft - Sebastian Uvira Empty Import Draft - Sebastian Uvira

Post by blakejo Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

blakejo
blakejo

Number of posts : 68
Seat Section : 117
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Import Draft - Sebastian Uvira Empty Re: Import Draft - Sebastian Uvira

Post by Gens Fan 112 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:40 pm

I'll try my best........

Sebastian Uvira storms in the future for the Panthers
PUBLISHED ON 5 MAY 2011
. Augsburg He wears a well-known in the hockey world and the name itself is just a great talent:
Sebastian in Uvira has signed a multiyear contract for the Augsburg Panthers.
The 18-year-old striker comes from Landshut. In the Lower Bavaria, he played last season for the Bundesliga club Landshut Cannibals (23-lap main and five playoff games) and their team-DNL EV Landshut (28 main and 20 rounds of playoff games).

Born in Freiburg in the DNL led to the main round in the standings Scorer (13 goals and 19 assists) and also in the playoffs he added another 15 points in nine games. He was so instrumental in winning the championship DNL involved. Now wants the 1.88 m wide and 90-pound links Sagittarius
another step to make up the career ladder: "I really wanted DEL play, the offer of Augsburg was good and I think that I'm here to win a regular place in the team. "

Sebastian Uvira .- ©️ by Steve Reichenbach, Hockey Magazine

Also the potential Uviras Panther CEO Max Fedra is convinced: "With his physical appearance brings with Sebastian important prerequisites to compete in the DEL and fits particularly well in coach Larry Mitchell's concept. If then the right attitude is added, it can be next season for a regular player of the Panther. "

Addressed to Father Edward Sebastian admits that the name of Uvira raises expectations and he is often asked about it. After all, Eduard Uvira in 1985 with former world champion of Czechoslovakia and subsequently played for years in the highest league in Germany (Freiburg and Landshut). Sebastian's dream is the world's best league, "Of course it would be the greatest thing, to get a contract in the NHL."

Therefore, the Panthers have understanding. Max Fedra: "Of course we will put any obstacles in his way, he should receive an offer from overseas. We are slowly accustomed to the scouts from North America are aware of our players. "The manager said with a wink.
In any case, he is to step on the way to following in the footsteps of his father and perhaps soon the father addressed to the famous son ...

How's that? Wink
Gens Fan 112
Gens Fan 112

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by blakejo Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 pm

"Sehr Gut, Sehr Gut, sind sie ein Champion"

He looks like an interesting Kid and his team believe he is destined for the NHL, so let's hope he takes off while here - high hopes for the kid.
blakejo
blakejo

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Will he report? The above seems to indicate he has a contract with the Augsburg Panthers of the Austrian League!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by blakejo Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 pm

It does say (in broken english) that they won't stand in his way should be recieve an off from overseas.
blakejo
blakejo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Why in the hell does nobody wanna play here,its the OHL,best league in canada for developing,you play alot of games,play against lots of other top nhl prospects and in front of scouts almost every night and can play for one of the countries biggest trophies in the memorial cup.Yet they keep shying away from playing here cause they think make it easier playing else where.

Biggs woulda played more games,had more oppurtunnity and play on a storied franchise looking to get back into the playoffs yet captian america rather play in the states.Why cause he fears real canadian hockey.Whats gonna happen when its time to play for the leafs,they cant move the team to the USA,hes gonna have to play here sometime.

If i sound bitter its cause i am,first we lose brett parnham for nothing,biggs does'nt wanna play here,and now who ever this guy is,its the first i have heard of him,he rather play elsewhere too.

What gives!! Mad

P.S- Why are the gens not making any moves??? please tell dips summer vacation is over and he better start looking at next year before its too late!!

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:37 am

Biggs isn't the only one reporting don't we have the rights to a defencemen that went in the Nhl draft or something?
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah, Koudys who is at RPI, I think. But, he was a longshot (a flyer) when drafted.

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down