Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movers and Shakers

2 posters

Go down

Movers and Shakers Empty Movers and Shakers

Post by jaycro Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 am

Rumours, stories and reports (confirmed!) on other hockey sites have Max Domi being announced as a London acquisition today and Adam Bateman being moved to Windsor. The rich get richer (sort of) as there will be multiple 2nds moving down the road to the Icedogs and Fronts, but there is immediate payoff to those two perennial powerhouse organizations. Yes, we got Lessio a few years back but whats happened lately? We stand still while Sarnia (going to be a serious threat this year) and the aforementioned two teams and Plymouth look imposing this year or next (Windsor). We need a goalie to be taken seriously. What's up with that? Just 'raggin' to see some opinions!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Movers and Shakers Empty Re: Movers and Shakers

Post by archer_gens Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 pm

I'll have an opinion after being reminded on thursday just how bad our goaltending situation really is.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:40 pm

I hope the Bailie/Bessette combo works out for them. My main concern is the lack of a 'proven' tender which most other teams have. Maybe Bailie has matured/developed but he hasn't done much the last two years! Good for him if he works out because I think he has potential.

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum