Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lot's of craziness going on......

+3
jaycro
blakejo
KHE
7 posters

Go down

Lot's of craziness going on...... Empty Lot's of craziness going on......

Post by KHE Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Wow. This feels like a trade deadline day. The trades that have been completed today have been major especially the Niagara/Windsor trade. Phil Di Giuseppe is currently playing at the University of Michigan and Windsor has obtained his rights. Something fishy going on there. I'm hearing that Jack Campbell will be dealt today and that Windsor has also heard offers for Kenny Ryan and Nick Ebert. I'm assuming that Oshawa would be in the Ryan/Ebert situation and not so much on the Campbell talks. Something big is going down in Oshawa.... just a matter of time.

KHE

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Lot's of craziness going on...... Empty Re: Lot's of craziness going on......

Post by blakejo Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:04 pm

KHE wrote:Wow. This feels like a trade deadline day. The trades that have been completed today have been major especially the Niagara/Windsor trade. Phil Di Giuseppe is currently playing at the University of Michigan and Windsor has obtained his rights. Something fishy going on there. I'm hearing that Jack Campbell will be dealt today and that Windsor has also heard offers for Kenny Ryan and Nick Ebert. I'm assuming that Oshawa would be in the Ryan/Ebert situation and not so much on the Campbell talks. Something big is going down in Oshawa.... just a matter of time.

Yes this @twharry guy on Twitter reckons something big is about the happen down Generals way. We best stay tuned.

Perhaps they'll do what Niagara did and trade a guy who is in the NCAA - I'm sure we can all think who.
blakejo
blakejo

Number of posts : 68
Seat Section : 117
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Seeing the moves made this week reinforces why we come out second best. The Tavares trade being the obvious exception, we either get fleeced of give up waayy too much for what we get.. Doomed to remain the second fiddle. I'll be surprised if anything big happens in the 'schwa this week. If it does, I'll tip my hat! Regards!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by KHE Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:21 pm

jaycro wrote:Seeing the moves made this week reinforces why we come out second best. The Tavares trade being the obvious exception, we either get fleeced of give up waayy too much for what we get.. Doomed to remain the second fiddle. I'll be surprised if anything big happens in the 'schwa this week. If it does, I'll tip my hat! Regards!

You're just full of positive energy jaycro. Thank you for your insightful input to this topic. I really do appreciate it.

KHE

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Looks like Niagara payed a heavy price to get their man. Reading on Twitter that the Gen's are not likely to make anymore moves today, but that's not written in stone.

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Jack Campbell to SSM for lots of picks.
posted on ohl website
Tom Kunhackl from Windsor to Niagara for lots of pics as well.
Again posted on ohl website.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:29 pm

jaycro wrote: we either get fleeced of give up waayy too much for what we get..Regards!

I would have thought the trade for Labardo for two 4th round picks (acquired elsewhere) was a good one. Even the Lessio trade which came at a high price is going to pay dividends.

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:34 pm

I agree Oshawa Fan today, Labardo came at a decent price; Lessio, not so sure. I hope over time he proves me wrong. KHE..sorry for the negative energy but sometimes the truth bites. As to my comment about not pulling off big deals, look what 26 year old Dubas pulled off today! Very ballsy but I am glad we didn't pay that kind of a ransom..oops, I forgot, we don't have any 2nds to move for the next three years. Darn, there I go again with that danged negativity or is it just more of the truth?

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by gensfan4life3232 Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 pm

idk
gensfan4life3232
gensfan4life3232

Number of posts : 180
Seat Section : sec 114 row 6 seat 8
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down