Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attendance

5 posters

Go down

Attendance Empty Attendance

Post by JokesandPranks Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Just watching the Gens/Frontenacs game on TV right now, and judging by the crowd, I can't tell if the game is in Kingston or Oshawa ... what a shame, looks like another OHL team who doesn't get the concept that it's Junior Hockey, you must make it affordable for families to attend!!!

JokesandPranks

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Attendance Empty Re: Attendance

Post by hockeybeats Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Kingston could make the tickets free and their attendance would still be low. They've been really bad for a really long time.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:23 am

yep and it doesn't say much for the gens these days , kingston 7 gens zip ......not good

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdspencer Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 am

hockeybeats wrote:Kingston could make the tickets free and their attendance would still be low. They've been really bad for a really long time.
I say to my wife during the Generals home games on Rogers TV, aren't we glad we didn't fork out $40 for this effort. I would of already of been to at least 3-4 home games last season. This season has been a nightmare and I have no intentions of spending hard earned money on a team that doesn't seem to motivated to win.
sdspencer
sdspencer

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by the croc Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:53 pm

As a former Kingston resident, I need to point out that the Fronts are not the only team in town. They have 2 Queens teams , did have a great tier 2 team, the Voyageurs, and an RMC team. Even when they were in the old Memorial centre they regularly said they had 2000 fans but half were empty seats. We know(my wife and I and my sons Kingston fans who have been loyal for years and what has the team given them? One diision championship!

the croc

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum