Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well if tonights game is any indication .............

5 posters

Go down

well if tonights game is any indication ............. Empty well if tonights game is any indication .............

Post by mygens Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:08 am

the transition period with the new coach is going to take some time ,i can't remember the gens getting clobbered like they did tonight in kingston !!!! we are all hoping for a new team , but i guess that's unrealistic , the problems on this team obviously run deeper than what we may think ! COACH AGNEW has got his work cut out for him !!!

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

well if tonights game is any indication ............. Empty Re: well if tonights game is any indication .............

Post by archer_gens Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:24 am

So does the GM. Coaching alone will not solve our woes.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

well if tonights game is any indication ............. Empty Re: well if tonights game is any indication .............

Post by sdspencer Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 am

archer_gens wrote:So does the GM. Coaching alone will not solve our woes.
The GM has been doing zero as far as personnel changes go. This team needs help and they aren't getting it. Well hopefully next season we have a GM that will do more than walk around with his hands in his pocket. DiPiero will be gone next season and again we will have to start with major roster changes. We won't have the big scorers next season, so this team will be both incapable of putting pucks in the net as well.
sdspencer
sdspencer

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:14 am

It seems obvious the Gennies need a couple of high quality defencemen. Other teams have made player moves to strengthen their teams yet not one move by this team since the season started. There appears to be good balance in the league this year with only a few 'weak sisters' such as Erie and Kingston and we can't beat Kingston! A large number of teams will think they have a shot and decide not to be sellers reducing the players available. By the the trade deadline all the desirable players will be gone.

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:39 am

We won't have the big scorers next season

Where are they this year !!!!
We are 2nd highest in GA 84
2nd highest in PM 463
The winds of change are coming

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:38 pm

I agree with all of you , this organization is in a mess right now , new coach , lame duck gm , players who really are not committed (let's be honest the vets really suck right now , total selfishness in my opinion ) who would ever have thought this was going to happen this year ? I certainly didn't , this has totally caught me off guard , Never expected anything like this
We could sit here and analyze why this happened , but it would take quite awhile because I think it's a multifactorial problem , I just can't be bothered at this point , and I won't be attending all the games I usually would .

Really tired of the performance of the Oshawa generals organization over the past 14 yrs , how do teams like London continually to quickly retool and get back on top time and time again , and yet we like some others stay mired in mediocrity. .....?.....wtf

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down