Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts and Prayers to Kelly DePiero

+9
Gens Camper
JPH
Hayes#21
nerfherder
UGENS
overbank99
steamed
blakejo
TipcoSr
13 posters

Go down

Thoughts and Prayers to Kelly DePiero Empty Thoughts and Prayers to Kelly DePiero

Post by TipcoSr Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:34 am

Thoughts and prayers to Kelly and Chris DePiero and family as Kelly has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer.

http://www.durhamregion.com/opinion/columns/article/1246398--much-more-than-hockey-on-the-mind-for-depiero-family

Last edited by TipcoSr on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

TipcoSr

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and Prayers to Kelly DePiero Empty Re: Thoughts and Prayers to Kelly DePiero

Post by blakejo Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:11 pm

100% with you on this - tough times for the Family.

Hope everyone on this site is 'man' enough to offer the same good will.
blakejo
blakejo

Number of posts : 68
Seat Section : 117
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and Prayers to Kelly DePiero Empty Re: Thoughts and Prayers to Kelly DePiero

Post by steamed Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:13 pm

My thoughts And prayers go out to Chris & Kelly and Family.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and Prayers to Kelly DePiero Empty Kelly DePiero

Post by overbank99 Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm

my thoughts and prayers are with the DePiero family.
at times like these hockey really isn`t very important

overbank99

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by UGENS Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Chris and Kelly and family my thoughts and prayers go out to you in this tough time. Kelly you'll be strong like my husband knowing you still have your kids at home who need you, that makes most parents fighters.
The best part now is knowing they got it all and now hang tough for the treatments!! All best
UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by nerfherder Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:49 pm

blakejo wrote:100% with you on this - tough times for the Family.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

blakejo....do you really have to go there with that immature comment?? seriously wake up!

nerfherder

Number of posts : 144
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 pm

I hope everything works positively for Kelly and Chris and his family. What a terrible tragedy. I am sorry to hear the news, but sounds like there is some positives to this point. May everything keep heading this way.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by JPH Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm

I would also like to sesnd thoughts and prayers to the DiPiero family.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:42 pm

I offer all my prayers and fight as this too will pass - hope all works out

Chris and Kelly keep strong on this journey the GENS family will be thinking of you - family comes first

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Wishing the dipiero family strength and good fortune during this difficult time .

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ag48 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:43 pm

my thoughts and prayers as well to the DePiero Family

ag48

Number of posts : 75
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ryderdelightandgunner Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Chris, Kelly and family...Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers at this time of unimaginable stress and you will get through this. I will say some extra "Special Prayers" this week Chris for Kelly when I attend Church this week here in Kingston and place her in my daily prayer.

Last edited by ryderdelightandgunner on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

ryderdelightandgunner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by blakejo Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:51 pm

nerfherder wrote:

blakejo....do you really have to go there with that immature comment?? seriously wake up!

I am fully awake thanks - Some of the comments on here over the past few weeks about the former Coach have been damn right personal - and news like this should give everyone a wake up call on what is really important.
blakejo
blakejo

Number of posts : 68
Seat Section : 117
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by federo5 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 am

blakejo wrote:
nerfherder wrote:

I am fully awake thanks - Some of the comments on here over the past few weeks about the former Coach have been damn right personal - and news like this should give everyone a wake up call on what is really important.

and do you not think as grown ups people can't figure that out on there own? I didn't like him as a coach at all but I think I speak for everyone who felt the same when I say there is a big difference between disliking the job someone does as a coach and wishing him ill will as a person and to there family. Whats wrong with you? I question your agenda with a comment like this. For you to use this potential tragedy as an opportunity to get back at everyone who wanted him fired for the good of the OShawa Generals I say shame on you pal. You shouldn't use tradegy as a platform for your own agenda. It's insulting to me and to everyone else. As much as I hated the way he coached the team I would never equate that to a personal bias/family bias. That way crosses the line of any human dignity/desency. Are we not allowed as *fans* to express our opinions about a team in any sport we support for fear that something tragic might happen than someone like you will use it to throw in our face as incompassionate and vile human beings. Pretty lame indeed. To imply you were smarter than everyone else in the thread that made a comment regarding a coaching change is disrespectful, insulting and in bad taste.

federo5

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down