Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Santa....Oshawa Generals Christmas wish list (SAVE US)

+3
archer_gens
sdspencer
Gens Camper
7 posters

Go down

Dear Santa....Oshawa Generals Christmas wish list (SAVE US) Empty Dear Santa....Oshawa Generals Christmas wish list (SAVE US)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:36 am

Dear Santa

They are a very struggling & very underachieving junoir hockey club that has everything wrong with its self.They understand you are a busy man right now but if you could help this team out some how it would be great because it seems no one else is doing so.Heres our wish list oh mighty one!!

1.DEFENCE (2 VETRAN D MEN)
2.SCORING (PEOPLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY SHOOT AND SCORE)
3.GOALTENDING (A VETRAN GOALIE TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND...."THATS A LONGSHOT")
4.A LEGIT TOUGH GUY TO SPARK THE TEAM WHEN IT NEEDS IT( DALTON SMITH WOULD BE NICE)
5. A FRONT OFFICE,A COACH,AND OWNERS WHO ACTUALLY CARE WHAT OR HOW THE TEAM IS DOING,INSTEAD OF WATCHING THE TITANIC SINK.
6. A WINNING STREAK OR A SHOT AT THE PLAYOFFS,BUT THATS THE LONGSHOT OF THE YEAR!!!

Hey its christmas,miracles happen,too bad only in the movies!!!

Back to top Go down

Dear Santa....Oshawa Generals Christmas wish list (SAVE US) Empty Re: Dear Santa....Oshawa Generals Christmas wish list (SAVE US)

Post by Gens Camper Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:04 am

All we need is to score a few power play goals and get confidence back

Yes a top dee would be nice about 10 other teams need the same

Goaltending has not cost us any games this year

This team will improve - let's get the week end over with 2 big wins

We have played a brutal schedule and after this week end - we will play less games and practice more

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Dear Santa....Oshawa Generals Christmas wish list (SAVE US) Empty Re: Dear Santa....Oshawa Generals Christmas wish list (SAVE US)

Post by sdspencer Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:51 am

Gens Camper wrote:All we need is to score a few power play goals and get confidence back

Yes a top dee would be nice about 10 other teams need the same

Goaltending has not cost us any games this year

This team will improve - let's get the week end over with 2 big wins

We have played a brutal schedule and after this week end - we will play less games and practice more
Hopefully with some practice things will turn around. Oshawa is 8th in the conference and they should be ashamed of there efforts so far. Maybe selling off this team and bringing in some new faces that want to play for the name on the front of the jersey instead of the back is what is needed.
sdspencer
sdspencer

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:52 pm

[Hopefully with some practice things will turn around. Oshawa is 8th in the conference and they should be ashamed of there efforts so far. Maybe selling off this team and bringing in some new faces that want to play for the name on the front of the jersey instead of the back is what is needed.]

AHMEN

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Gens need a winning streak, other wise even upgrades might not help as we fall further and further back.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 pm

When you are 5 points out of first and 2 points from 9th

In other words look at the standings 1st - 9th is seperated by 7 points

Selling the farm to who - fire sale - every team will take our underachievers

and give you zero in return - you still won't be happy

IT IS WHAT IT IS - Cheer for your team or watch the Leafs ( now that is a team on the rise) - GO GENS GO

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Dear Santa:

Ah nevermind my wish list is too long.
For a team that was built for a long run this season, there sure is more negatives with this team than positives!!
Lets start the fire sale. And pray for a strong 2014 season!!!
gmc 118
gmc 118

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Sure 5 points out of first, add in the 3, 4, 5, games in hand by all the other teams and we are more like 10-15 points out, and probably 5 or more points out of 8th.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LX Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:54 pm

i wonder when the "its too early to worry, give them a few more games" will stop... we're a third way through the season.. we have played 3 or more games then everyone in our division, and are still last place (i dont count kingston cause their in a rebuild and probably want to finish last)... i think its getting close to the time or being worried.. if things dont change soon, i expect players to be dumped at the trade deadline

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:59 pm

There is a lot of negativity here. I think you have to give Agnew a chance to figure out how he wants to team to play.

I haven't given up yet. There are some small signs of hope. Jensen seems to be scoring again. Last night did not end up 7-0 as it looked for a moment. Instead the Gens got back in the game.

The GM knows he needs a D-man but every other GM in the league knows it too. I think adding that piece would really help. Selling the farm at this point makes no sense. Making a trade to change the chemistry might help though.

Isn't the trade deadline January 10th and not December 10th. If the Gens are out of it in January the strategy has to change.

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 pm

LX wrote:i wonder when the "its too early to worry, give them a few more games" will stop... we're a third way through the season.. we have played 3 or more games then everyone in our division, and are still last place (i dont count kingston cause their in a rebuild and probably want to finish last)... i think its getting close to the time or being worried.. if things dont change soon, i expect players to be dumped at the trade deadline

So we're in last place if we don't count the team actually in last place. Laughing

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:43 am

So what are the excuses now...LMFAO..We showed up for all of 10 mins of that game tonight then fell asleep while the last place fronts quetlly came back and won and they even took the milk and cookies too...

And oh by the way....I am a leafs fan thanks...Much better team right now and they won tonight 7-1 over the caps So cheers!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down