Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GENS VS. OWEN SOUND ATTACK/ JAN 1 2012

2 posters

Go down

GENS VS. OWEN SOUND ATTACK/ JAN 1 2012 Empty GENS VS. OWEN SOUND ATTACK/ JAN 1 2012

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

I have to admit that was a very very impressive game tonight,they played as a team,over came horriable horriable reffing once again (NEW YEAR,SAME OLD CRAP FROM REFS).And the team came together to grab the important 2 points.Today was alot of fun.

It was pretty physical too,i did'nt think uvira was gonna get up after that very ugly cheapshot by zweep(CHEAPSHOT GOON) But he proved wrong and went to town on zweep,im very impressed that he held his own.I hope that hit gets reviewed cause that was a terriable hit.

And my god what a shot block by laughton at the end there to preserve the win for the gens,that kids got guts and one tough son of a gun.(ANY WORD IF HES OK,I HOPE SO)

One last thing........Alltshulier stood on his head tonight,he looked very good tonight making some impressive saves!!!

Keep it going for wednesday gens,with the petes winning today we did'nt gain any ground but we also did'nt lose any either.

GO GENS GO NEW YEAR,NEW ATTITUDE!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

GENS VS. OWEN SOUND ATTACK/ JAN 1 2012 Empty Re: GENS VS. OWEN SOUND ATTACK/ JAN 1 2012

Post by JPH Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:17 am

Was a good win today. Character win. Laughton throwing caution to the wind to block the shot at the buzzer, and Urvira taking on Zweep are both signs of a team that wants to compete, and do what it takes to win. Good on Urvira to hold his own, as I did not think it was going to go very well for him.

Altshuller has been solid throughout these 3 starts. This is what giving a goalie consecutive starts can do; Give a guy confidence. None of this "you win you're in" crap. That goes for both Bailie or Altshuller too, if either of them are playing really well, you ride it until they give a reason not to, not if a game is lost.

The Erie win was blah, but it was a win. The Frontenac game was part blah, and part bizarro hockey, but it was a win. Todays game was a earned victory for sure.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

GENS VS. OWEN SOUND ATTACK/ JAN 1 2012 Empty Re: GENS VS. OWEN SOUND ATTACK/ JAN 1 2012

Post by LX Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:33 am

the thing that suprised me was that the 3 goals we scored (no including graves one) were tape to tape passes.. and its not to often our team passes tape to tape.. it was great to see Alltshulier go straight to Laughton as the buzzer went to thank him for the shot block... i really hope this play can continue..

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down