Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colts at Gens Jan. 22

3 posters

Go down

Colts at Gens Jan. 22 Empty Colts at Gens Jan. 22

Post by generalsfan Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Hopefully last night's confidence booster will give us an inspired effort tonight. Things are perfect so far on the scoreboard watch, and it could work out (best case scenario) that the 4-8 seeds in the conference lose today. Sudbury, Mississauga and Peterborough have all lost in regulation. If the Gens can take care of Barrie and if we can get some help from Kingston over Belleville, the conference could look like 4th and 5th with 51, 6th and 7th with 48 and the Gens with 46 after tonight. That would be great considering we have a rematch with Kingston on Friday and the chance to jump to 48 points.

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Colts at Gens Jan. 22 Empty Re: Colts at Gens Jan. 22

Post by JPH Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Throw the score from Saturday out of the window. This was one of the best wins I have seen this year. I will also eat my words as Bailie was really strong tonight. If efforts like this are what is in store from here on out, things can get really interesting in the east. I hate "win and you are in" but this is more about having a shaky game, albeit in a blowout win, and being able to recover and put on a show for a shutout. Good on him.

With so few games remaining, this is pretty much how the Gens need to play from here on out. No more games off, and no more periods off. Everyone here knows what they are capable of.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 pm

AHMAN TO THAT JPH

That was a load of fun,great win,great game,amazing goaltending by bailey...hellz yeah gens woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by chupa81 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:34 pm

By far... the best all around game of the year!!

chupa81

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down