Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playoff Game #1

+3
LX
gensfan4life3232
Hayes#21
7 posters

Go down

Playoff Game #1 Empty Playoff Game #1

Post by Hayes#21 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:40 pm

LETS GO GENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Gens Go!
Go Gens Go!

I can't hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope a lot of fans are able to make it to the game. The Dogs fans are looking to take it to our boys, they need our support.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Playoff Game #1 Empty Re: Playoff Game #1

Post by gensfan4life3232 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Let's GO Gens
gensfan4life3232
gensfan4life3232

Number of posts : 180
Seat Section : sec 114 row 6 seat 8
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LX Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 pm

So this I what a PP looks like

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by gensfan4life3232 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 pm

wow these refs have been horrible not that the gens r playing any better gens player barely tocuhes an ice dogs player it's a peanalty geez.
gensfan4life3232
gensfan4life3232

Back to top Go down

Post by LX Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Even the tv guys say the refs r bad for the gens

LX

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by gensfan4life3232 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:53 pm

yea they did im kinda of shocked the said that tho at least there not homer annoucers like other ohl teams hav like wsr and london.
gensfan4life3232
gensfan4life3232

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:19 pm

KEYS TO THE GAME

DONT TAKE PENELTIES
DONT TAKE PENELTIES
DONT TAKE PENELTIES

Back to top Go down

Post by gensfan4life3232 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 am

i agree next game gens need to stay outof the box.
gensfan4life3232
gensfan4life3232

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:59 am

KEY TO GAME SCORE GOALS Rolling Eyes
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am

agreed to that one too

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 am

That was a very rough night for our boys.

Lessio needs to use the fans booing as fuel. It gets to him. And hurts his game.

A lot of bad penalties. The one Boone took cost us two goals. Not acceptable from the captain. I agree some of the calls were on the weaker side, but we come into with the highest penalty minutes...for a reason. We are an undisciplined team many nights. Last night...we paid for it. I am hoping this is used as motivation and not make this team quit.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by nerfherder Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:34 am

To think I actually had a glimmer of hope thinking they may come out excited to prove everybody wrong..
Hey Agnew...get the team ready to play a game in a hostile environment!!
While I didn't expect them to win I thought we might see some effort
Good job blowing Bailies confidence by playing him against Peterborough in a nothing game Agnew.....this game is on you.
Well unless there some big changes I think my decision has been made on renewing next year. Glad I only bought tonights game. Tired of being the joke of the league....and it's not about winning or losing this series, it is how they lose and the waste of picks and trades just to get here for an extra 2 games for Rocco.....SELL Rocco and ownership team...please SELL!! never been the same since Humphries left

nerfherder

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KHE Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:44 am

nerfherder wrote:To think I actually had a glimmer of hope thinking they may come out excited to prove everybody wrong..
Good job blowing Bailies confidence by playing him against Peterborough in a nothing game Agnew.....this game is on you.
Well unless there some big changes I think my decision has been made on renewing next year. Glad I only bought tonights game. Tired of being the joke of the league....and it's not about winning or losing this series, it is how they lose and the waste of picks and trades just to get here for an extra 2 games for Rocco.....SELL Rocco and ownership team...please SELL!! never been the same since Humphries left

How do you blow a goalies confidence by playing him against a team that is out of the playoffs?? Bailie was weak in Belleville and weak against Mississauga on Saturday which continued Sunday and into last night as well. Agnew probably thought he'd get his confidence back in the game against Peterborough. Altshuller should get the start tonight after his performance in the final two frames. I thought he saw the puck very well and was solid overall. I find it very funny when fans decide to non-renew their season tickets for as you state "how they lose and the waste of picks and trades just to get here for an extra 2 games for Rocco". I buy season tickets for two reasons. 1) I love watching hockey especially junior hockey 2) I get to see future NHL stars in my hometown. If neither of those things interest you... then non-renew.

To get back on track, you need to win 4 games to win this series. Tonight obviously is a must win heading back to Niagara. Hopefully they can pull it together and pull it off tonight.

KHE

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by nerfherder Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:26 am

KHE wrote:
nerfherder wrote:To think I actually had a glimmer of hope thinking they may come out excited to prove everybody wrong..

How do you blow a goalies confidence by playing him against a team that is out of the playoffs?? Bailie was weak in Belleville and weak against Mississauga on Saturday which continued Sunday and into last night as well. Agnew probably thought he'd get his confidence back in the game against Peterborough. Altshuller should get the start tonight after his performance in the final two frames. I thought he saw the puck very well and was solid overall. I find it very funny when fans decide to non-renew their season tickets for as you state "how they lose and the waste of picks and trades just to get here for an extra 2 games for Rocco". I buy season tickets for two reasons. 1) I love watching hockey especially junior hockey 2) I get to see future NHL stars in my hometown. If neither of those things interest you... then non-renew.

To get back on track, you need to win 4 games to win this series. Tonight obviously is a must win heading back to Niagara. Hopefully they can pull it together and pull it off tonight.

Bailie was not weak in those games. Not renewing is the only way fans can speak out about how this organization is run....I love junior hockey as well but it is a lot of money to spend to watch not only terrible hockey but overall game experience. You can't tell me this has been a great experience under our ownership.....In any case this is my opinion and this is what the board is for. You have yours, agree to disagree and move on.
I hope the team comes out with a better effort tonight. Good luck Gens

nerfherder

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:50 pm

If this series keeps going the way its going then......I HOPE THEY HAVE A TOWN HALL MEETING.....CAUSE WE DEMAND ANSWERS....AND NO BS SMOKE N MIRRORS CRAP EITHER!!!.....ITS TIME THE SEASON TICKET HOLDER FANS LAY DOWN THE LAW!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by JPH Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:55 pm

People on here seem to forget that Bailie has been awful since day one. He has played much better this season, but when you consider how poor he has been throughout his career, I don't think it is that amazing. Also worth noting, I definitley prefer Altshuller over Bailie, but I'll go ahead and say this Dogs team is just as capable of lighting up Altshuller. The Defence was a joke in this game.

Either way, the entire team looked out to lunch. As usual, guys like Clark put in the effort, while these "skill players" and "leaders" go through the motions.

I don't think the Gens need to win tonight, however.....it needs to be a close fought game. If tonight is a blowout, this will be a quick series.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down