Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!! Empty MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!

Post by 5forfighting Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:31 pm

So my question to you all is....Gens fans...where are you....because I certainly can't hear you!!!!!

I've been to both games in Niagara Falls and the noise their fans make is fantastic! Always got LOUD Go Dogs Go chants going etc! I love after every goal...the annoucer goes "Whoo" and the crowd goes " WHOO" back!

Game #2 at the GMC was a total disappointment....most of the game you could hear a pin drop (granted there wasn't much to cheer for, but you still need to be loud!)

It's time Gens fans step up to the plate and make some noise!! Let the boys know you are out there and you are supporting them all the way! Don't let the Niagara Fans come into our barn on Wednesday and out cheer us!
We expect 110% out of those boys, and we should expect the same out of ourselves when cheering/supporting them!

EVERYONE GET LOUD!!!!! I WANNA HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGENS- I'm hoping you are good to go to start a few " Go Gens Go" and "Let's Go Generals" chants!
[i]

5forfighting

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!

Post by steamed Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:01 pm

You can't compare the two arenas Niagara's was either sold out or full and The GMC was empty,more people more noise Wink
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by UGENS Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 pm

5forfighting I will do my best to do the Go Gens Go chant. At the game last night if I didn't start the chant someone else in the group would . There may have only been 20 of us but, the lads sure knew we where there cheering for them.

If a couple of people in each section of our arena would lead there section into cheering I think in time the GMC would be rocking the way the Civic used to.

So come on folks like 5forfighting is requesting let's get behind these lads and show them we can give them 110% cheering support in a positive manner!!

Let's Go You Gennies...Woo

UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:25 pm

It's hard to get exited when you are down 6 - 0 before you score

If that game on Sunday was in Oshawa - there would have been more NOISE

As FAR as attendence - we were higher than last year

It sure would be nice to see us score first - GO GENS GO

more OFFENSE - more NOISE - GIVE US something to cheer about

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by UGENS Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:35 pm

You know Gens Camper in St Kitts our whole 20 fans cheered those lads as soon as they came out of the dressing room for the warm up and we kept it up the whole game.

It's funny how greatly they responded to our support and they showed it with a couple body slams on the glass in front of us, as a way of letting us know they appreciated the support. So maybe right from the get go tomorrow night our whole arena of gens fans should try it .

Just ask any of the 20 who went about the smiles on their faces as they came out to get on the bus . There was one happy bunch of lads. I'm just glad I was there to be able to see it!!

UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 pm

I am all in for making noise!!!!!

I will be making noise all game!!! Hope we get a better crowd. Not sure though..being Wed night. Odd night for a game.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 5forfighting Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:38 am

Great job gens fans!!! I knew you could do it!!! We barely heard a peep from those pesky Ice Dogs Fans last nigt, and when we did, we drowned them out!!!!

Keep up the good work and I want it even louder on Sunday!!!

For those going on Saturday, be LOUD AND PROUD!!!!

5forfighting

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 pm

I hope we get more fans on this trip. Our guys need to hear us!!! Away from the GMC as well.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down