Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awards Banquet

3 posters

Go down

Awards Banquet Empty Awards Banquet

Post by UGENS Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:01 pm

The Oshawa Generals will be hosting their 1st annual Awards Banquet at Tosca Banquet & Conference Centre on Thursday May 10th, 2012.

Come out and meet your favourite players and see who this year's winners will be. The evening will begin at 5:30 with a meet and greet period when you can socialize with the team and staff and get autographs. Dinner will begin at 7 PM and every table will have an Oshawa Generals player eating with them. Videos and award presentations will take place through out the evening and everyone will receive commemorative gifts.

Tickets will be $50.00 and will include entrance to the Gala and a 3 course meal.

Tickets will be available at Oshawa Generals home games, located at Guest Services behind section 102. You can also purchase tickets by contacting Andrew Edwards at aedwards@oshawagenerals.com or by phone at 905-433-0900 ext. 2232.

Oshawa Generals Awards Banquet
Thursday, May 10th, 2012
Doors Open 5:30 PM • Dinner 7:00 PM
Tosca Banquet & Conference Centre
800 Champlain, Oshawa
$50.00 includes dinner with Generals players

UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Awards Banquet Empty Re: Awards Banquet

Post by 5forfighting Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 pm

I got my tickets the day it was announced. Is anyone else going? When I asked a few days ago, the guy said there was still a bunch of tickets.

I hope it is worth the $50.00. Truthful I didn't think they needed a big dinner like this, I thought last years at the quality inn was a good and had a fairly decent turn out.

5forfighting

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by UGENS Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 pm

I like the idea of a banquet. Years ago they did a breakfast with the Gens and a player sat at your table . The unfortunate part is many Gens fans have tickets to the Johnny Reid show at the GMC.

I'm looking forward to the Dinner just before I head to Memorial Cup in Shawinigan. Gives us a chance to see the lads one more time before the summer.

UGENS(karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Awards Banquet Empty Awards banquet

Post by Gens Camper Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 am

Myself - I thought the GMC gave more fans the opportunityto show their appreciation

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down