Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Chris and Joe

+2
drifter
archer_gens
6 posters

Go down

Thank You Chris and Joe Empty Thank You Chris and Joe

Post by archer_gens Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:52 pm

I want to thank Chris and Joe for all the time and effort that they have put into this organization over the years. Love them or hate them (or completely indifferent) I feel that they have put alot of time and effort in and that neither acted in a way to cause any harm to the organization (on purpose at the least).

As for Gary, c ya. Rent a coaches don't sit well with me. I don't feel that he cared about the organization, that said I don't know the man at all. Just felt like he was passing through and keeping his skills sharpened while waiting for better pastures.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Thank You Chris and Joe Empty Re: Thank You Chris and Joe

Post by drifter Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks Chris and Joe for all you have done. I echo what Arch said. Best of luck inthe future guys.

Last edited by drifter on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
drifter
drifter

Number of posts : 272
Seat Section : 115 row 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by UGENS Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

I also want to say thanks to Chris some may feel he didn't do a great job as coach, well that's fine it's our opinion, but as a GM he has brought in some amazing talent. I for one will miss him and his caring of our players.

As for Gary Agnew the comment he didn't care is all wrong myself and 3 men went to the Sudbury and Soo trip and we left right away after the Sudbury game to head to the Soo, but when the Soo game was over we stayed to chat to the lads and some of the parents who went as well. As we were walking to our vehicle, Gary called us and we turned around to see what he wanted, since we all had been talking to him and team. Well he wanted to express his thanks for the support the four of us gave the team on the Northern trip, so if he didn't care, he wouldn't have went out of his way to thank us, is all I can say on the subject.

Now for Joe Cirella he was an amazing young man when he played for us . He tried to bring some of his expertice as a D-man to this team and was liked by the players. So I wish him well in what ever he does, but Joe please don't go back to the Pete's Smile

I think had we gone farther than the first round you might not have seen any change to the team, but since it didn't happen Mr Tullio felt he needed to change things to keep his fan base happy. I'm sure he has read all the disgruntled messages on here whether deserving or not. He will do his best to keep the fans happy and try to bring a winning team back to this storied franchise.

So if you three gentlemen read this I would like to thank you for the time you spent here and always remember once a General Always a General. Good luck in your futher where ever you may go.

From a diehard Gennies fan !!

UGENS(Karon)
Karon Shepperdson
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 pm

I think Gary tried to make the GENS a better team , players didn,t always listen - look at the Niagara series - last 4 games - won 2 and tied after 2- to a team I think will win the east and possibly the OHL

Chris you put your heart & soul into this team - But as you know - the team let you down and you pay

Possibly what cost the GENS was the loss to Belleville - a win there - you play Ottawa not Niagara

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Good Luck to all three men on all future endavours.

It is easy to be an armchair critic. I do not think any one of these individuals did anything but what they thought was the best for the team. Sometimes, things just don't work out the way you want. The talent amassed, was very impressive in my opinion. Just didn't pan out.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm

I agree with the 'didn't do anything' part! Good Riddance!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down