Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

london nov 15

3 posters

Go down

london nov 15 Empty london nov 15

Post by LX Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:48 pm

i cant remember the last time ive been this pi**ed off the way a game ended. amazing how Domi's first goal goes off his knee and is completly fine. if that happened to Sabourin it would have been called back. i just cant believe that 3rd period happened........ two too many men penalties in a row.. just amazing

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

london nov 15 Empty Re: london nov 15

Post by #1gensfan38 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:56 am

ya i am to that goal should not counted

#1gensfan38

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 am

The goal was not directed into the net by Domi. He was actually pushed into the net by Pettgrave and the puck went off Domi.
Altshuller had a good game but we need a goalie who can step up and steal a game or two for us. However, with our two stupid too many men penalties, London got two goals and the momentum shifted.
We also got a penalty towards the end of the game and London was able to tie it up and force overtime.
Schemitch got a penalty in OT and London got the goal that mattered the most.
All I can say is that the boys should have to be accountable for their penalties.
Stupid penalty and you would be sitting your ass on the bench and warming it for a few shifts or more so the message sticks.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down