Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLD Medal Game

5 posters

Go down

GOLD Medal Game Empty GOLD Medal Game

Post by archer_gens Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Can't wait for this game! The guys on the radio are picking Sweden to win.

Guess we're the underdog tonight.

Guess we'll have to prove them wrong and win Gold.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

GOLD Medal Game Empty Re: GOLD Medal Game

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 pm

what the hell do guys on the radio know. jack squat.....

we ain't under anything....

go canada go

it should be another classic. Hard fought,lots of excitment and one more magical moment to add to canadas resume of hockey greatness.

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:32 pm

Currently 3-0 Canada. Were you listening to Swedish radio? confused
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:25 am

5-1 final. Five years in a row. I don't know much about radio but the T.V. doesn't lie. lol!
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:31 am

tavares brought home alot of hardware too...only question is,where is home?

any comment on the swedish sissy goalie, he should try out for the swedish diving team for the summer olympics.

My new fav player is delarovier,captain of the barrie colts.

Back to top Go down

Post by 5Hole Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:23 am

gensfanforever wrote:tavares brought home alot of hardware too...only question is,where is home?

any comment on the swedish sissy goalie, he should try out for the swedish diving team for the summer olympics.

My new fav player is delarovier,captain of the barrie colts.

Wow.....surprised by this comment. A huge liability when he was on the ice.......way too many penalties!!! Reminded me of Downie.....but at least Steve contributed on the score sheet once in a while.

I'm sure you have your reasons though.......

5Hole

5Hole

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:08 pm

yeah i do i have my reason, i like that kinda ruff edged player,i loved his hit on the swedish goalie. Yeah he may not have gathered alot of points but he got under the skin of the other teams top players.Im not saying i like all players like this cause im not an avery fan but he did his job (delarovier). Yeah team canada had to kill off penelties due to his actions but what would have happened without him getting under everyones skin. Hes not my top fav player,just the kinda guy i like seeing on the ice. Just to let you and everyone else know i do like the skill and hockey side of things too.IM a huge tavares fan and appreciatte the game he brings to the table very very much.If thats not a good reason,then well i don't know what is sorry 5 hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeyrocks Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Congrats Team Canada. The entire nation is very proud of not only your performance on the ice but off as well. What a great group of kids. All very well spoken.

JT...that was a heck of a show buddy. You have secured your spot as the #1 draft pick no doubt. Enjoy your moment cuz you'll be thown into the fire sometime this afternoon. Good luck to you. Whatever the decision is, know that the Gens Nation was proud to have you on our team. If you leave us...We look forward to our boys shutting you down!!!! ha ha

hockeyrocks

Number of posts : 38
Seat Section : 119 row 10
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by theohl Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:06 pm

gensfanforever its spelled like Della Rovere but ya I think he did a good job at his role this year too. That being said, I don't like him when he plays against Oshawa though.
theohl
theohl

Number of posts : 255
Seat Section : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 5Hole Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:47 pm

gensfanforever wrote:yeah i do i have my reason, i like that kinda ruff edged player,i loved his hit on the swedish goalie. Yeah he may not have gathered alot of points but he got under the skin of the other teams top players.Im not saying i like all players like this cause im not an avery fan but he did his job (delarovier). Yeah team canada had to kill off penelties due to his actions but what would have happened without him getting under everyones skin. Hes not my top fav player,just the kinda guy i like seeing on the ice. Just to let you and everyone else know i do like the skill and hockey side of things too.IM a huge tavares fan and appreciatte the game he brings to the table very very much.If thats not a good reason,then well i don't know what is sorry 5 hole.

I didn't mean anything from my post.......I respect your point of view.
I was just stating mine. I'm a huge fan of the rough stuff.......I can relate.

5Hole

5Hole

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:55 am

did anyone see PK subban cream pie tavares in a aftergame interview...tavares said he would get PK back on wednesday night.. wonder what that ment...Just a funny thing thats all...I can see tavares scoring a hat trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down