Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season tickets are ready

4 posters

Go down

season tickets are ready Empty season tickets are ready

Post by steamed Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Just pick up my seasons.there is a new twist which I think is pretty neat your Home opening ticket is a Commemorative puck with your seat # row and section printed on the back.this ticket(puck) must be brought to the game for entrance. and there is no bring a friend ticket for ex games.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

season tickets are ready Empty Re: season tickets are ready

Post by archer_gens Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Extremely dissapointed with the organization over what they put out this year. I'm pretty upset, so not gonna get into it this moment.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TipcoSr Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 pm

archer_gens wrote:Extremely dissapointed with the organization over what they put out this year. I'm pretty upset, so not gonna get into it this moment.

You buy Season Tickets....they owe you a ticket which gives you a seat to every game. They owe you NOTHING beyond that. You have NOTHING to be disappointed about. Quit being upset, you got what you paid for.

End of Story.

TipcoSr

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Cost up, Value down. Thats it.

p.s. when shopping for anything the frill almost always help to determine the price paid by the consumer

you might be a poor shopper, and your right they don't owe me anything beyond a seat to 34 games, however coupons and free tickets as well as other frills help keep costs down and i've gotten alot more bang for my buck in the past

I think this particular arguement that has been brought up in the past is worn out and a terrible one. If i'm offered money off one new car and not the other why wouldn't I take the frills into consideration.

archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by TipcoSr Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:32 am

Arch, don't get me wrong, I think frills are great. All I am saying, is that everyone is getting what they paid for. The time to complain was before the tickets were purchased, not after. There was a list of what you get when you buy season tickets before you purchased them. Anyway, I don't want to start something.

Can't wait for the Regular Season to begin.....Go Gens Go!

TipcoSr

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Also can't wait.

Out of curiousity does anyone have the original list of frills for the season, i don't want to start anything, but felt like i thought something was on the list and no longer is, can't locate mine.

I could just feel it was there cause it was in previous seasons.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:53 pm

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:10 am

Possibly Beats, I was just hoping someone had the original one mailed out to compare, more for my own curiousity then anything else.

Although after reading that I gotta say (yayaya jump all over me if you want) that the 7 or 8 coupons in the season ticket guide, is not a coupon booklet like promised. Yes they don't owe us good deals, but the jack astors free apps in the past for example can add up to a few hundred dollars in free food, which really helps offset ticket costs. Me and my friends would go and order a pizza and side of fries, and then use the coupon for free nachos, worked out to less then 5$ each if there was four of us (super awesome deal).
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down