Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brampton Game

4 posters

Go down

Brampton Game Empty Brampton Game

Post by 5forfighting Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Just wondering how many fans are planning on making the trip up to Brampton on Sunday? Would be nice to see a lot of gens fans make the Sun afternoon trip. I know I have a car full going.

5forfighting

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Brampton Game Empty Re: Brampton Game

Post by gmc 118 Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:20 am

Hopefully the game isnt a snore fest like fridays game against brampton was. At least there will be lots of open seats you can have a nap if its a boring game.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 am

gmc 118 wrote:Hopefully the game isnt a snore fest like fridays game against brampton was. At least there will be lots of open seats you can have a nap if its a boring game.

I'll will bet you anything that it will be a snore fest as all Brampton games are that's there style,I would love to go but have other plans that day,as it would be the Gen's last aperance there(baring playoff match up)before going to North Bay next season.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by #1gensfan38 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:55 pm

i'm going on the bus trip to brampton on sunday lokking forward to it we might need pillows if its a boring game again glad i aint a fan of tha team js.

#1gensfan38

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down