Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Booster Club will be taking play trips to Missy

2 posters

Go down

The Booster Club will be taking play trips to Missy Empty The Booster Club will be taking play trips to Missy

Post by UGENS Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:19 am

I will be looking into the price for playoff tickets and using a school bus or two to make the trip cheaper to go to the Hersey Centre. So Stay tuned and sign up fast to support the Gennies to win this round. The more Oshawa fans the better, let's show the lads the support the Icedogs fans showed there team going to the Steelheads arena. The first two games in Missy are Tuesday March 25th and Thursday March 27th.

UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

The Booster Club will be taking play trips to Missy Empty Re: The Booster Club will be taking play trips to Missy

Post by StingRay5 Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Hey, it would be great knowing which section the Gens boosters will be located. I'm too far away to swing back for a bus ride so I will be driving direct.
StingRay5
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

The Booster Club will be taking play trips to Missy Empty Re: The Booster Club will be taking play trips to Missy

Post by UGENS Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:30 pm

We'll be in Section 14
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down