Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King vs Osh

3 posters

Go down

King vs Osh Empty King vs Osh

Post by steamed Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:32 pm

I know it's only ex game but surprised Shocked  no one posted yesterdays game, anyways I thought we looked good from the net out, and really impressed with Cirelli & Stillman Very Happy  I do hope they stick with the Gen's, I'm disappointed in the play of Wallace @ Mcdade Crying or Very sad  there not more than 3rd line players that can't score that's why I think Cirelli could easily  replace either one not to say he can score but think he has more talent and is younger than the other two, as for Stillman it may be the #'s game, and maybe better of playing in Cobourg which will give him more playing time in stead of being the odd player out with the Gens. If the Gens kept him up they better play him.
Go Gens Go
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

King vs Osh Empty Re: King vs Osh

Post by Macker88 Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:25 pm

I'll post on the Petes vs Gens tonight regarding a few of the players you mentioned, but here's my take on them prior to tonight's game.

I to have been impressed with Stillman, I seem to recall people unimpressed with him at Generals rookie camp an as I said he'll find his stride an he has. He's very composed as a rookie, joins the rush appropriately, makes smart pinches and makes the simple but smart play. His offensive instincts are there an he's fairly sound defensively, however he does have the odd miscue defensively which is expected from someone his age. Really impressed overall.

Cirelli, enjoyed his play throughout the season. You can see potential every time he touches the ice. His hockey IQ is of the charts in my opinion. Love his speed an work ethic. Personally I feel he can easily match or outplay his like McDade, Manchurek, and a few others.

McDade, would not surprise me to see him released he's slightly improved but not to where he's anything more then a fourth line player. An with guys like Cirelli showing so well I think he's got to be moved.

Wallace, he has little offensive instincts, however he plays a solid third line role. He's a great checking forward, high work ethic, good penalty killer and has fairly good hands for a checker. He may never become an offence threat but championship teams have great checkers to go along with great offensive talent

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StingRay5 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:08 am

I definately was not impressed with Stillman at the rookie camp. Thought he was a waste of a draft pick. Couldn't believe he was the same kid that showed up training camp. He looked OHL caliber all the way. Give him a year of playing full time top minutes before making it here as a number 7 or 8 d man.
StingRay5
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down