Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support Our Troops on February 7th vs Ottawa 67's !!

3 posters

Go down

Support Our Troops on February 7th vs Ottawa 67's !! Empty Support Our Troops on February 7th vs Ottawa 67's !!

Post by gensrock Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:46 am

Just a reminder that there will be a Support Our Troops event on February 7th at the GM Centre in Oshawa during the Generals game vs Ottawa 67's. There will be military vehicles, a recruiting booth and
merchandise table. The event will honour Afghanistan Vets and their families. There will be a special opening ceremony and I encourage all that are available to attend.

Please wear red and bring your Canadian flags. Game time is 2:05pm
gensrock
gensrock

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Support Our Troops on February 7th vs Ottawa 67's !! Empty Re: Support Our Troops on February 7th vs Ottawa 67's !!

Post by archer_gens Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 pm

I think its a great idea. I don't like the idea of the recruiting station there though. I don't like the idea of mixing booze and a recruitment booth together....
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Support Our Troops on February 7th vs Ottawa 67's !! Empty Re: Support Our Troops on February 7th vs Ottawa 67's !!

Post by steamed Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:48 pm

archer_gens wrote:I think its a great idea. I don't like the idea of the recruiting station there though. I don't like the idea of mixing booze and a recruitment booth together....

So were would you like it.Any place that it might be there maybe a bar beside it or nearby.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down