Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Party

Go down

Eastern Party Empty Eastern Party

Post by Kevy Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:02 am

Stole this from The Noof. Courtesy of DeGagne.

One of my students wrote this for creative writing. Enjoy.

One time, there was this big party. All kinds of animals and characters were there. The party seemed to be hosted by this big, strong bull, but all sorts of different, colourful people and animals were at this party. There was a soldier, dressed in his olive green uniform, a real nice gentleman they nicknamed, “Killer”, a spirited colt (who always seems to be at this party every year), an army Major who has two first names, a cute little dog who is always cold, and a guy they just call “Pete”.
Just before the party was really about to get into swing, the doorbell rang. The bull answered the door. It was a Wolf, standing there, out of breath. “Wow, why are you so out of breath?”, the Bull asked. The wolf huffed and puffed. “I just made it to this part by the skin of my teeth…sorry I’m late. On my way here, I had to stop and give my condolences to Lord Frontenac and the General. They were sitting at that bar on the corner, and they looked rather glum.” “Well, come in”, the Bull said, “the party is about to really get going”.
All night, the party goers pestered the Wolf, as they all thought he wasn’t going to show up. Finally, the Wolf stood on a big coffee table in the middle of the room and said proudly, “Listen…it does not matter how I got here, or when. The fact is, I made it, and I’ve every right to be here as you all do. Now, let’s have some fun.
By the end of the party, the Bull seemed tired of the Wolf and finally, after three attempts at asking him to leave, managed to kick the Wolf out on the fourth try. The wolf was disgruntled, but he knew there’d be another party next year around this time. He went off to drink with the General and Lord Frontenac, as they were all joined by a really skinny dog and a man with a cowboy hat and big moustache.
Kevy
Kevy

Number of posts : 789
Seat Section : 114 Row 7
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down