Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from the west

3 posters

Go down

hello from the west Empty hello from the west

Post by GoGennies Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm

hello from the homeof the Hitmen, Calgary alberta

first off i want to say thank you to those who i left in charge to run the board and secondly to the posters who have remained posting past the jt/mdz trade. your devotion and loyalty will be rewarded. also thanks to those who have remained civil and respectful to other people posting on this site

so i began my journey driving out west and have been blessed to attend quite a few games along the way

hitmen - $29
edmonton oil kings -$22.20
salmon arm silver backs (tier 2 jr A) - $13! (general admission)
swift current broncos- 27.50

i've added the ticket prices to show you guys that the gens ticket prices are pretty darn good in comparision. at each of these games i not once did i pay top ticket prices.

it's been a neat move so far

Lordele

GoGennies

Number of posts : 231
Seat Section : at the computer
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Back to top Go down

hello from the west Empty Re: hello from the west

Post by Generalizations Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Greater travel costs for the WHL teams will increase prices. Those guys have to visit four provinces and two states.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:10 am

hello from the east GoGennies...I Lived in salmon arm for a year and a half and i too got a chance to take in the silverbacks a few years back.It's good to hear they still have their team.how are they doing and how did they look.When i watched them they looked pretty good,tough,fast and played a good up tempo game like most western teams do.Yeah tickets where more pricey but it was worth it to see something diffrent.Who did they play and did they win...Would like to hear back from ya on this...Hope ya have fun out west and keep enjoying the good puck out there. CHEERS

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Hey gogennies I absolutely love Calgary. I saw the old Nordiques take on the Flames way back when. I've also been to Regina to take in a Pat's game. I could go on and on about all the arenas and games I've been to all over North America but Oshawa is my home and the Gens are my team. Calgary brings back a lot of memories ecpecially the Town and Country at 50th and 17th. Enjoy the west. It's amazing.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down