Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAFS Sign a "HANSON" ...yeah those same HANSONS

Go down

LEAFS Sign a "HANSON" ...yeah those same HANSONS Empty LEAFS Sign a "HANSON" ...yeah those same HANSONS

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:18 pm

yeah..those same HANSONS from tha movie SLAPSHOT......

Christian Hanson has signed a two-year entry level contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

"We are excited to have Christian signed to a contract, and look forward to seeing him play for our organization," said president and general manager Brian Burke in a media release. "He is a very intelligent hockey player who has good size and a solid scoring touch around the net."

The son of Dave Hanson of the famed Hanson brothers from the move "Slap Shot", Christian is a centreman with the NCAA's Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

At 6'4" and 225 pounds, the 23-year-old Hanson is considered to be a sturdy two-way centre who scored 16 goals and 15 assists for 31 points in 37 games for the Fighting Irish this season.

Anybody know anything about this guy except that his dad is one of hockey movies greatest goons ever.......

is this a media stunt,or is this guy for real.I know hes got size,i mean hes huge.But can he really play,or is it just putting on the foil,and i wonder,will he bring his toys with him.????

let me know what you all think.

Back to top Go down