Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont get fans lol

5 posters

Go down

I dont get fans lol Empty I dont get fans lol

Post by GensGirl4Life Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:34 am

So I was reading the "New OHL Open Forum" today, and was kinda pissed. First the london knights want JT so bad..blah blah blah, and now that they are out, they have fans saying that IF he doesnt make the NHL next yr they dont want to see him in a London jersey.... well i'll tell you, if we had the chance to have him back, HECK yah id want him back. Did anyone else read the posts ? and if so what are ur thoughts ??????
GensGirl4Life
GensGirl4Life

Number of posts : 53
Seat Section : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

I dont get fans lol Empty Re: I dont get fans lol

Post by jaycro Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Buncha poor losers!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:07 am

GensGirl4Life wrote:So I was reading the "New OHL Open Forum" today, and was kinda pissed. First the london knights want JT so bad..blah blah blah, and now that they are out, they have fans saying that IF he doesnt make the NHL next yr they dont want to see him in a London jersey.... well i'll tell you, if we had the chance to have him back, HECK yah id want him back. Did anyone else read the posts ? and if so what are ur thoughts ??????

IF JT dosn't make the NHL we will not be back in junior next year because the rule allows him to become a pro if not in the NHL, AHL or Europe.It's about this $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for JT.
London made the trade for the MEM cup not the OHL final,and they fell flat on there face and I love it Very Happy
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:22 pm

London fans are just like the hunters, a pile of whiners.Blaming tavares for not leading them to the championship.How about blaming marc hunter for not getting a top rated goalie.So far it looks like brampton made the right choice there,even though after the world jrs everybody said mcCollom was finished.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:54 pm

lol I'm so glad London failed if thats how they want to be

there fans deserve nothing with that attitude and I feel bad for the players
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050