Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oshawa vs. Belleville tommorrow in belleville

+2
Gens Fan 112
archer_gens
6 posters

Go down

Oshawa vs. Belleville tommorrow in belleville Empty Oshawa vs. Belleville tommorrow in belleville

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 am

I was wondering who is intrested in going to this game cause i would love to go.I know i hate it in that barn but im itchen to see the gens play again and well i have not seen them play belleville yet this year because last game at home i was in milton being with my sister in law as she was having her baby.I am a new uncle to a new baby boy.I am very proud but if your would like to go,"DRIFTER" then we can do it up once more like we did in peteborough.Give me a call or leave a messege here.I would love to end our losing streak in there barn.

Back to top Go down

Oshawa vs. Belleville tommorrow in belleville Empty Re: Oshawa vs. Belleville tommorrow in belleville

Post by archer_gens Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:24 pm

games in on tape delay for anyone who watches on cable 10

the game will be shown starting at 10 i believe
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Oshawa vs. Belleville tommorrow in belleville Empty Re: Oshawa vs. Belleville tommorrow in belleville

Post by Gens Fan 112 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Atta way, Boony!
Gens Fan 112
Gens Fan 112

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Generalizations Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Come from behind wins are a good confidence booster. Let's keep it up in Erie.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:11 am

i thought the gens play a good game tonight and i hopefully padulo is okay let's win in erie on friday night.

GO Gens GO

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffya74 Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 am

I will be there along with my daughter on our annual shopping weekend..wife and other kid to involved with the shopping..GO GENS!

stiffya74

Number of posts : 24
Seat Section : standing room (when not working!)
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 am

Erie is a great City - for a getaway and shopping

The Cracker Barrel - just love that place

Maybe next year - as I got hit with a nasty Flu

HINI - IT IS NASTY - getting better

enjoy YOUR TRIP

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by radicallacrosse Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 am

Part 2 of my double header - was in Mississauga earlier in the day (11:00am game time) to see the Majors defeat the Rangers in a close one.

This game was a pretty boring one. The Gens outshot the Bulls, but were down 1-0 heading into the third. Glad to see the Gens bounce back and score early in the third, and Jenner to seal the deal in the shoot out.

John Padulo took a cheap (low hit) in my opinion about mid-way through the 3rd and left the game and did not return. Glad to see he played in Erie. I was talking to his mom and she said it was just a bruised knee, and even told him to suck it up and get back out there! Very Happy

radicallacrosse

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down